Thread: Just gone to Project Cars One for first time

Kart Driver
    Platform
    XBOX1

Just gone to Project Cars One for first time

and wow, what a difference to PC2. I am finding it to be more life like than the second game.
    The only thing i have done so far is play the renault clio races in career and really enjoyed it. My only gripe is that the FFB is setup for each car and finding it time consuming getting the feel of the car right, only to start again with a new car.

Are there any FFB settings that are good for every car?
    Also whats the best FFB settings in the main menu, i have turned down overall FFB to 50 and using the car setup to alter any settings in FFB.

Other than that really enjoying it, quite surprised as i missed the first game and went straight to number 2. Didn't realise how good the first one is.

Platform
    PC
    The 2nd one is much better though.
    "Racing, competing, is in my blood. It's part of me, it's part of my life; I've been doing it all of my life. And it stands up before anything else." - Ayrton Senna

Steam l PC specs
    The following 3 users likes this Post: hkraft300, Konan, Zaskarspants

Platform
    PC
    There isn't a one fits all FFB profile because all cars have separate nuances.
    Self Proclaimed Captain of the WMD Debate team. Unofficial WMD spellchecker. I once corrected The Stig!

Gaming System ASUS FX502VM Gaming Laptop
    7700HQ i7
    6gb 1060 GTX
    8GB DDR4L
    1TB 7200RPM Primary HDD
    1TB WD Passport Backup HDD
    Wheels: Fanatec GT3 RS V2 (RIP) Logitech Driving Force GT (RIP)
    Thrustmaster T150 Ferrari Edition
    CSR Elite Pedals
    Xbox One Controller

SteamID:Shin321
    The following user likes this Post: Konan

Platform
    XBOX1 X
    I’m sure I used to have a link in my phone to jack spades Ffb per car files . If I can find the link I’ll post it

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Cholton82 View Post
    I’m sure I used to have a link in my phone to jack spades Ffb per car files . If I can find the link I’ll post it
    Hi, I don't use his files anymore but can you use his files in the PCars Tech Support Sticky? http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sho...l=1#post891198
    Bikes wrecked-77 Suzuki RM125, 78 Honda Elsinore 250, 81 Honda CB900F, 2000 Kawsaki ZX12R(2), 2001 Honda F4I, 2005 Yamaha R1. A bike hasn't been made I couldn't wreck, spectacularly, but I'm retired now.

Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Quote Originally Posted by blinkngone View Post
    Hi, I don't use his files anymore but can you use his files in the PCars Tech Support Sticky? http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sho...l=1#post891198
    Thatís the one cheers , I actually still really like a lot about PC1. I found the cars a bit more knife edge and challenging than PC2 .
    Take GT3 for example I feel I can really abuse them and find it difficult to have a massive accident whereas in PC1 I had some monumental accidents from taking to much kerb or just loosing the car. Donít get me wrong Iím not actively looking to destroy my car or have a major accident but those holy shit moments are far less in PC2 and added to the game in PC1. PC1 is a raw experience where as for me PC2 became more accessible. Not sure exactly what Iím getting at but I love them both lol

Superkart Pilot gotdirt410sprintcar's Avatar
    Platform
    PS4
    Quote Originally Posted by Cholton82 View Post
    Thatís the one cheers , I actually still really like a lot about PC1. I found the cars a bit more knife edge and challenging than PC2 .
    Take GT3 for example I feel I can really abuse them and find it difficult to have a massive accident whereas in PC1 I had some monumental accidents from taking to much kerb or just loosing the car. Donít get me wrong Iím not actively looking to destroy my car or have a major accident but those holy shit moments are far less in PC2 and added to the game in PC1. PC1 is a raw experience where as for me PC2 became more accessible. Not sure exactly what Iím getting at but I love them both lol
    I think it's the other way around I could push it pretty hard in pcars 1. kerbs in p1 was not too bad I didn't think special when you get FFB dialed in. p2 are pretty rough but I think the FX has a big part in that
    Last edited by gotdirt410sprintcar; 14-10-2019 at 07:44.