Thread: I lost all stats

Kart Driver
    Platform
    XBOX1

I lost all stats

Hi last night i turn on the xbox
    Start p cars 2 race ...and all my stats disapire ,wheel setup,option ,game play.....everything!! Exept one thing save ,the licence online D1367 .
    Please help me tell me just a bug and it comeback because i spend alot of time for this game.
    Francis
    Thank you

Platform
    PC
    Somebody familiar with XBOX should help you with this one. Not sure if back-ups of local or cloud saves are stored somewhere?
    CPU i7 7700K | RAM Corsair 16GB 2400MHz | GPU Asus GTX1080 Ti OC 11GB | Mobo Asus Strix Z270H | Audio SB Zx @ 5.1/AKG K401 | OS Win 10 x64 | Screen LG 27EA63V-P 27" 1920x1080 | Controllers Fanatec CSW v2.5 + UH, CSP v3, CSS SQ, CSH | Misc TrackIR 4 Pro, Playseat Revolution, DS button box

With the right to say what you think comes the obligation to think about what you say.
    I'd rather have questions that cannot be answered than answers that cannot be questioned - Richard Feynman
    Teach how to think, not what to think

Platform
    XBOX1 X
    I experienced something similar on one occasion ages ago during the patching era of the game.

I lost affinity and settings but not car set ups. I wasn't aware of any cloud saves or way of getting settings back so I just re entered my personal settings and continued.

This happened around patch 5 or 6 after 450 hours of play and hasn't happened again after a further 700ish hours of play.
    Xboxx, 58 inch TV, real fov 80, Sim Labs GT1 evo rig, Fanatec csw2.5, Shifter, v3 pedals, Mclaren Gt3 rim, Sparco Grid q seat.
    Join stoopid time trial challenges for satisfaction https://www.stoopidchallenges.com

Kart Driver
    Platform
    XBOX1
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaskarspants View Post
    I experienced something similar on one occasion ages ago during the patching era of the game.

I lost affinity and settings but not car set ups. I wasn't aware of any cloud saves or way of getting settings back so I just re entered my personal settings and continued.

This happened around patch 5 or 6 after 450 hours of play and hasn't happened again after a further 700ish hours of play.

If i uninstal and reinstal ????