Thread: Spawning outside my helmet in VR

Rookie
    Platform
    PC

Spawning outside my helmet in VR

Hello Support team. I've been playing PC2 for a few years now in VR (Oculus Rift) with no issues with my set up. I however took a few months off and now logged back in to play again and am having issues centering.

When I'm in a race ready to drive I spawn just to the left of my drivers position, outside of the helmet. When I go into option to move my position nothing works. I can see the left, right, up, and down buttons and they make sounds when I click them but nothing responds or moves. I've even tried assigning keys to do this but I have the same problem.

I've walked through the VR set up guide again (in this form) which didn't fix the problem. I also assigned a centering button which also doesn't solve this issue, it will center me to the same position outside of the helmet. I also uninstalled the game and reinstalled it again but the same issue is still happening.

Help!!

Platform
    PC
    I guess you did try to prace Space to cycle through available virtual camera positions? It happens to me sometimes that the game places me on the garage floor where my car bumper is instead of inside the cockpit, and pressing space allows me to get to the cockpit.