Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What're Doing For Halloween?

Rookie
    Platform
    PC
    I will watch movies (goosebumps, scary stories to tell in the dark,...), Monster House cartoons online with the app from apknite. By the way, anyone knows the name of a scary movie with lots of monsters on Halloween night, there is a red riding hood girl and there may be a scene of someone being gutted? Thanks.
    The following user likes this Post: REXPITVIPER1

Rookie
    Platform
    PC
    I haven't cared much for halloween because it wasn't a thing in Denmark when I was a child. It's only during recent years it has become a thing just like Valentine's Day, or any other celebration day turned commercial. I have worked in retail so I'm a little jaded when it comes to this.

When I was a child we would celebrate "Fastelavn" (danish word) which is dressing up and going trick or treating - so basically the same but on 27th of February if I remember correctly. Many traditions have similar roots but gets sprinkled with whatever cultural influences there are in the regions.

So I haven't planned anything related to Halloween.

Australia. Home of Mount Panorama, Bathurst
    Platform
    PS4
    I'm not doing anything for halloween. Prob sitting on my ass watching tv or playing a game.. Like usual.