Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Who wants a job at SMS?

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PS4
    If it wasn't based in the UK, I'd put in: I actually have a degree in Mass Communications, and one of my undergrad courses was digital video editing. Fondest memory: with the editing studio booked solid during the day, and on a commuter campus, the only time I could ever get, was late nights.

And there was one night, I had class the next day, but my ride was not about to come pick me up at 3 AM. Turns out, a backpack full of textbooks really CAN double as a pillow, if you have nowhere to sleep but the floor of the editing room.

Good times.

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by CassielLight View Post
    If it wasn't based in the UK, I'd put in: I actually have a degree in Mass Communications, and one of my undergrad courses was digital video editing. Fondest memory: with the editing studio booked solid during the day, and on a commuter campus, the only time I could ever get, was late nights.

And there was one night, I had class the next day, but my ride was not about to come pick me up at 3 AM. Turns out, a backpack full of textbooks really CAN double as a pillow, if you have nowhere to sleep but the floor of the editing room.

Good times.
    SMS hire all over the world - you dont have to be UK based unless it says so.
    CASE: Define Mini C TG l MOBO: Gigabyte Z370M DH3 l CPU: i5 8600k @4.8 l COOLER: Celsius S24 l GPU: EVGA 1080ti FTW3 @1911 l RAM: 16GB DDR4 2400Mhz l SSD: 4x 250GB l OS: Win 10 Pro x64 l WHEEL: Logitech G29 l SHIFTER: Logitech G Driving Force l VR: Oculus Rift CV1 l Screen: LG 55" 4k TV
    Steam ID: MartinMWWebb
    The following 2 users likes this Post: Invincible, Konan

Platform
    PC
    "Experience within the racing game industry is a must."

Well that puts me out of luck.

I've made many videos of racing games for my club RWB International using a mixture of in game cameras ( mostly free cam if it has it) and Sony Vegas, as it was cheap and easy to learn, albeit extremely limited compared to Adobe software.

It feels odd that you post here about working for SMS but forget to mention you're looking for industry veterans.
    PC Specs

• LCD x1 - 1920 x 1080p @60Hz
    • Oculus Rift
    • i5- 6600k, Gigabyte GA-Z170
    • GTX 1060 6GB,
    • Corsair DDR4 PC4-17000 (2133) 8GB x 2
    • Win 10
    • Thrustmaster TX Belt Driven - USB 2.0

RWB 3vil - Part Of RWB Racing

https://discord.gg/XcvMGsT