Thread: Unplayable Lag. Please help!!

Rookie
    Platform
    PC

Thumbs up Unplayable Lag. Please help!!

Hey guys,

I'm currently having a very frustrating lagging issue in career mode whilst connected to the internet. I've reset my console numerous times, deleted and created new save files, uninstalled and reinstalled the game and I'm currently at the end of my tether, I bought pc2 3 days ago and only managed to have one race before this issues rendered the game unplayable for me since. Not only did I pay $99 aud for a broken buggy game off the store, I've currently paid $99 for a broken buggy game to play one race! Pretty disappointed currently so if anyone's had the same issue is like to hear you're fixes please.

Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Quote Originally Posted by Bmastakilla View Post
    Hey guys,

I'm currently having a very frustrating lagging issue in career mode whilst connected to the internet. I've reset my console numerous times, deleted and created new save files, uninstalled and reinstalled the game and I'm currently at the end of my tether, I bought pc2 3 days ago and only managed to have one race before this issues rendered the game unplayable for me since. Not only did I pay $99 aud for a broken buggy game off the store, I've currently paid $99 for a broken buggy game to play one race! Pretty disappointed currently so if anyone's had the same issue is like to hear you're fixes please.
    I take it your on the base Xbox one ? Is it only when connected to the internet ?
    Is it trying to do something in the background ?

Not heard this before maybe someone else has

Platform
    PC
    Since these forums aren't filled with similar complaints, it's most likely not a 'broken buggy' game but something in your local set-up causing the problem.
    it's not clear to me whether you established that it's an internet connection problem by disconnecting the console from the internet and with that solving the issue? How is the console connected to the internet?

I do vaguely remember a similar report on this forum, but it would need someone experienced with XBox to help out here. My first guess would be something in the background using the internet connection or the connection being unstable in general.
    CPU i7 7700K | RAM Corsair 16GB 2400MHz | GPU Asus GTX1080 Ti OC 11GB | Mobo Asus Strix Z270H | Audio SB Zx @ 5.1/AKG K401 | OS Win 10 x64 | Screen LG 27EA63V-P 27" 1920x1080 | Controllers Fanatec CSW v2.5 + UH, CSP v3, CSS SQ, CSH | Misc TrackIR 4 Pro, Playseat Revolution, DS button box

With the right to say what you think comes the obligation to think about what you say.
    I'd rather have questions that cannot be answered than answers that cannot be questioned - Richard Feynman
    Teach how to think, not what to think

Platform
    PC
    Shneeb108 (Peter Stefani) i7-8750H 9GB SC / GTX 1070 8GB GDDR5 / 16GB DDR4 2666MHz / 250GB 970 EVO M.2 SSD / 1TB 860 EVO SSD / G920-GTEYE / Playseat Evo / LG-27GL850 / FFB- Modified UFFB for G920 / Racing SIM Tools.com - Member
    The following 2 users likes this Post: Konan, The_Senser