Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Virtual Realty: Change from Oculus to Pimax moves me to the center seat position

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by satco1066 View Post
    Not working in VR!
    I have the problem in VR. You mean this "-" will not work under VR, but maybe there is another war to move the cameras, do understand right?
    Last edited by 964t; 18-11-2019 at 14:53.

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by 964t View Post
    Another question regarding camera position: Is it possible to record once a drive and switch during the replay to all of the different camera positions e.g. for video documentations?
    "-" key was the answer to above question.
    Start a replay w/o VR, select trackside cam and press "-" key on numeric pad and you'll see.
    Every car could be a race car, as long as you have the balls to drive it like that !

System MSI Mortar Titanium B450 | CPU Ryzen 5-1600x | RAM 32GB DDR4 | GPU RTX2080ti 11GB | OS Win 10 pro x64 V1903 | Screen Samsung KU6179 4k 49"
    Base Thrustmaster TS-PC Racer | Rim 458TX, GTE, T500RS Rim, TS-PC | Pedals Fanatec CSPv3 | Gearshifter TM T8HA | Button Box BBJ SimRacing 30F pro series
    HMD Oculus CV1 / HP Reverb | Motion Next Level Motion V3
    Devil's Core - Drivers Club ( german language )
    Closed Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/941216635916992/

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by inthebagbud View Post
    I's in the game setting under options>controls>edit assignments - nothing to do with VR - it allows you to change your driving view bonnet, roof, cockpit , helmet, rear etc

It sounds like you have the wrong view selected
    ^This! You're in the wrong camera view. Cycle through the camera views until it puts you in the driver seat.
    What line?
    PC: Ryzen7 2700x, RTX 2080 Ti, 16GB RAM, 512GB SSD HD, Oculus Rift, Vive Pro and HP Reverb
    Wheel/Pedal: Fanatec Clubsport wheel, pedal, shifter and handbrake

Platform
    PC
    "-" key was the answer to above question.
    Start a replay w/o VR, select trackside cam and press "-" key on numeric pad and you'll see.
    This is exactly how trackside replay in VR works as well. Instead of TV style following you around the circuit you have to manually switch through the trackside cams.
    CPU: Intel Core i7 5820K@4.2 GHz | Mainboard: MSI X99-A SLI Plus | RAM: 16GB DDR4-2400 | GPU: nVidia Geforce GTX 1080 ti Founders Edition | HP Reverb Pro | Operating System: Windows 10 Home x64 | Controls: Fanatec ClubSport Wheel Base V2.5 / Forza Motorsport Wheel / Clubsport Pedals V3 / ClubSport Shifter SQ

In case you´re looking for some clean and relaxed online racing, take a look at this: www.malzbierbude.de

Platform
    PC
    he asked for documentation. VR Videos dont look good in documentation.
    The trick when using the trackside camera w/o VR and pushing "-" key is, that you have several nice camera flights around the car and track, like in the original pCARS2 videos postet by SMS. Best, if you want to create cool movies
    Every car could be a race car, as long as you have the balls to drive it like that !

System MSI Mortar Titanium B450 | CPU Ryzen 5-1600x | RAM 32GB DDR4 | GPU RTX2080ti 11GB | OS Win 10 pro x64 V1903 | Screen Samsung KU6179 4k 49"
    Base Thrustmaster TS-PC Racer | Rim 458TX, GTE, T500RS Rim, TS-PC | Pedals Fanatec CSPv3 | Gearshifter TM T8HA | Button Box BBJ SimRacing 30F pro series
    HMD Oculus CV1 / HP Reverb | Motion Next Level Motion V3
    Devil's Core - Drivers Club ( german language )
    Closed Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/941216635916992/
    The following user likes this Post: PostBox981

Platform
    PC
    he asked for documentation. VR Videos dont look good in documentation.
    The trick when using the trackside camera w/o VR and pushing "-" key is, that you have several nice camera flights around the car and track, like in the original pCARS2 videos postet by SMS. Best, if you want to create cool movies
    Yep, that´s two different things we are talking about. I saw your post on page 1 where you wrote "Doesn´t work in VR" and missed the part about "flying" cams. You are right, in VR you have to switch through the trackside cameras but they are static like you stand there as an observer.
    CPU: Intel Core i7 5820K@4.2 GHz | Mainboard: MSI X99-A SLI Plus | RAM: 16GB DDR4-2400 | GPU: nVidia Geforce GTX 1080 ti Founders Edition | HP Reverb Pro | Operating System: Windows 10 Home x64 | Controls: Fanatec ClubSport Wheel Base V2.5 / Forza Motorsport Wheel / Clubsport Pedals V3 / ClubSport Shifter SQ

In case you´re looking for some clean and relaxed online racing, take a look at this: www.malzbierbude.de

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    Hey Guys, thanks a lot. It was exactly the reason why I was sitting in the middle of the car: The camera position was changed by any reason.
    I find out the key which was set for the camera ("f") position and changed to the cockpit.

Thanks again.
    The following user likes this Post: PostBox981