Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Big dilemma

Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Canít comment on them all , The F1 games are pretty immersive with their in depth career mode if thatís your thing. Itís as realistic as you need it to be as letís face it most of us wouldnít be able to even launch an F1 car off the line.

Forza 7 is trash , my opinion of course . Looks nice but thatís it and Iíve owned many of the cars that feature and driven them on track and they are nothing like .

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Quote Originally Posted by Cholton82 View Post
    Can’t comment on them all , The F1 games are pretty immersive with their in depth career mode if that’s your thing. It’s as realistic as you need it to be as let’s face it most of us wouldn’t be able to even launch an F1 car off the line.

Forza 7 is trash , my opinion of course . Looks nice but that’s it and I’ve owned many of the cars that feature and driven them on track and they are nothing like .
    So - would you care to comment on why you feel "F7 is trash"? E.g. can you explain what aspects of the game you don't like and what the devs could do to make it better?

Platform
    PC
    Honestly, I've had a fair amount of fun playing Forza 7 but it depends on what you want to get out of a driving game
    Video Game Race Car and Track Database- Discord: https://discord.gg/GJxRqc
    Project Cars Revolution Content List: http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sho...and-Discussion
    Xbox: tankbuster621 Steam: Tank621 Playstation: Tankbuster621

Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Quote Originally Posted by Speedy Mcboo View Post
    So - would you care to comment on why you feel "F7 is trash"? E.g. can you explain what aspects of the game you don't like and what the devs could do to make it better?
    It is exactly what the Devs want I am sure, accessible and not too hard, and glitzy. Forza does not aim to exploit the hardcore SIM market but aims to be mass market and much easier than a full featured SIM.
    Xboxx, 58 inch TV, real fov 80, Sim Labs GT1 evo rig, Fanatec csw2.5, Shifter, v3 pedals, Mclaren Gt3 rim, Sparco Grid q seat.
    Join stoopid time trial challenges for satisfaction https://www.stoopidchallenges.com
    The following user likes this Post: chastewand

Kart Driver
    Platform
    XBOX1
    Quote Originally Posted by Speedy Mcboo View Post
    F7 is a great racing game with reasonably good physics, lots of content and replay value. Out of these two, it depends on your tastes and preferences. If it were me, I'd go with WRC8 because F1 was only exciting back in the Arton Synna/Nigel Mansell/Schumacher/Coulthard/Mika Hakkinen days, really.
    Ok thank you but i chose f1

Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Exactly what Zaskarspants said , The ffb is lazy as it’s clearly aimed at pad players and the race setup with no practice qually wk end structure is also lazy. Forza and Forza 2 was good but they seem a rehash now changing little but the looks of the game but they sell a ton of copies so it’s obviously working for them and the target audience.

But none of the cars feel anything like the real life counterparts that I’ve driven.
    If they had another option for a full experience with the madness engine or AC physics it would be great with proper structured wk ends and a GT Sport online setup .
    The following user likes this Post: chastewand

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Quote Originally Posted by Cholton82 View Post
    Exactly what Zaskarspants said , The ffb is lazy as it’s clearly aimed at pad players and the race setup with no practice qually wk end structure is also lazy. Forza and Forza 2 was good but they seem a rehash now changing little but the looks of the game but they sell a ton of copies so it’s obviously working for them and the target audience.

But none of the cars feel anything like the real life counterparts that I’ve driven.
    If they had another option for a full experience with the madness engine or AC physics it would be great with proper structured wk ends and a GT Sport online setup .
    Well, in that case, I'll just echo what you two said:

I definitely want to see a hardcore driving model in the game as an option, but it is what it is. They make a lot of tall claims so as to how they are revolutionizing the physics engine and all that, but I've hardly seen any steps toward "more sim" since FM4. Minor tweaks here and there definitely makes the driving more intuitive but PCARS2 or AC it is not, and it doesn't aim to be.

This is why when I get on PCARS2 or AC, I can't even bear the thought of playing Forza