Hello to any and all sim drivers!

I'm XRF Formula1 and I help manage the Vintage section at the Xbox Racers Forum. I've been a very active sim racer for the last few years and love doing this sort of thing.

This will be our 4th season of Vintage F1 on Project Cars 2 starting Wednesday, January 29th at 5pm EST/10pm UK time. It's a 12 round season running every other Wednesday emulating the actual F1 1972 season as close as we can to the real one using the Lotus Type 72D Cosworth. There are seats still available and i'm here looking for more drivers.

We also run several other series at the site including WEC GTE, IndyCar, Touring Cars and plenty of 1 off events that take place on the weekends. Some of the most respectable, helpful, and all around great sim drivers that I know are part of the site and are always welcoming to new faces.

For more information, please check out our site and/or get ahold of me "XRF Formula1" or "XRF HammerPH". http://consoleracing.boards.net/boar...ge-series-1972

Thanks for taking the time to read this and we'll hopefully see you out on the track