Now this is weird. I have been running PC2 since it came out with no problems. I have Fanatec CSR, v2 Pedals, and wheel base with the BMW wheel. I run an MSI mb with I52300, 32gb ram, a gtx 1080 mildly clocked in win7 pro. The last change i made was to upgrade from a 27" 1080 LG curved screen monitor to an MSI 30" curved screen. Now I have 2 issues. First and perhaps easily explained which I can work around. The mouse moves the cursor, but the mouse buttons do not do what they are supposed. Since I can navigate using arrows and enter I have not invested much time in that issue. I suspect it is a driver issue but MSI has washed its hands of providing drivers for Win 7 and basically gave me no options, other than upgrading to Win 10. Thats a story for another day. The problem I really want help with is that now, no matter the track, or car, the throttle will suddenly go to zero rpm then come back on. It is almost always in the middle of a corner at the limit of adhesion and instead of a nice fun drift I get....bupkus. It always cones back but the time may be milliseconds or multiple seconds. And it ALAWAYS shuts off at full throttle. The pedal shows as working smoothly and properly in Fanatecs utility, and it works flawlessly in both Assetto Corsa and Rfactor2. I ave tried setup utility as many ways as I can think of and I went so far as to completely uninstall the game and reinstall to a different drive but.......

Anyone have any bright ideas?