Thread: Project CARS 2 - BEST CAREER PATH

Platform
    PC

Project CARS 2 - BEST CAREER PATH

Basically, all you need to do is follow the numbers from 1 to 5.

You'll start at Kart One and then gradually make your way up to the open wheel vehicles, going through all kinds of cars, like, for example, Rally, TC, GT, Prototypes (and everything in between), finishing at the IndyCar Series.

For my Project CARS (1 and 2) videos - and a lot of more SimRacing content - please, check my YouTube channel:

https://www.youtube.com/SexyBrigadeiroGames

Cheers!
    =)

Last edited by SexyBrigadeiro; 04-03-2020 at 03:46.

Platform
    PC
    Best path in PC2: don't fight boring AI in career, go online and battle real people
    Frenzy Conducive "Benzine Wagons" Being "Tuned-Up" By Mechanicians

A few simracing videos

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by SexyBrigadeiro View Post
    Basically, all you need to do is follow the numbers from 1 to 5.

You'll start at Kart One and then gradually make your way up to the open wheel vehicles, going through all kinds of cars, like, for example, Rally, TC, GT, Prototypes (and everything in between), finishing at the IndyCar Series.
    How did you deal with the... artificial nature of progression? Being able to/required to turn the AI down when driving an underpowered car, or with the unbalanced AI? I gave up on career mode - it doesn't reward good performance...

MotoGP 19 I feel would be pretty good reference as to how to do a good career mode for sim racing.

Platform
    PC
    It's just what I believe to be a good PATH to follow..

About HOW exactly you're gonna do it (and/or if you're actually gonna have fun doing it), that's entirely up to you..

I mean.. to me, it was the best one because Open Wheels are my fav. cars and usually, most Open Wheel drivers in real life started in Kart, so I knew my starting point and my ending point.. So, the rest to figure out was just some 'path' that felt good enough to me and that would made me go through every little ones of all of the career options/steps/championships/seasons/whatever that the game has to offer..

Also, it's pretty much the only way to unlock all of the special events and vehicles and etc..

And yes, the best is always to play online, against 'real people' (human drivers) and etc, BUT this was a suggestion just in case someone decides to complete the whole game (the whole career mode) + special events and etc, as I wanted to do, so.. I did it that way.

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by PawelK View Post
    Best path in PC2: don't fight boring AI in career, go online and battle real people
    Really hard to do that now. Every time I go online there's very few races. Also, just not possible with a busy personal schedule.

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Olasnah View Post
    Really hard to do that now. Every time I go online there's very few races. Also, just not possible with a busy personal schedule.
    My schedule is also pretty busy, this is why stopped doing SRS. Couldn't stick to their schedule, also they often use mod tracks (often pretty obscure) and cars (in AC), and I don't have time to download, install, and especially learn the tracks.

But in PC2 I can almost always find a few races, even if I use racing license filter. Granted, most of these races are GT3 at one of most popular tracks but still.
    Frenzy Conducive "Benzine Wagons" Being "Tuned-Up" By Mechanicians

A few simracing videos