Thread: PS4 Online playing for one week is impossible

Rookie
    Platform
    PS4

PS4 Online playing for one week is impossible

Hi Colleagues Racers.
    I play PC2 on PS4 for more or less half year using WiFi connection without problems. Since last Wednesday 03.25 this is mission impossible.
    I can play only early mornings. I see lobbies, players, can refresh info, but after try to connect i get disconnected with different
    messages (ex. lobby is no more available or PSN disconnected) and back to main window.

1. PS4 is connected with LAN cable to router. Testing connection download 95-99MB/s, Upload ~35MB/s. I think it's more than enough.
    Result is same with PS4 test in console or in a lot pages in PS Web browser. Network speed is same in day time when i can't connect,
    and in mornings when i have no problems with connecting.

2. a. Latency tested on PS4 browser 12-50ms.
    b. dslreports website, ping test evening and morning time goes with result A+ 41-44ms.

3. Yesterday tried change DNS from default to 1.1.1.1/1.0.0.1 so i at least can sometimes connect but most times in 1-2mins im out.
    With 8.8.8.8/8.8.4.4 tests go good, but i see no online lobbies.

4. I live in germany but i'm not german so tried to do port forward. My router is FritzBox7560. What i found with all manuals of my router there was called "Port Freigabe". There is option in router to allow for PS4 automatically open ports needed for him called UPnP. When i'm online i se 9305, 9308 and more.

5. When i do port freigabe manualy I see that those ports are linked to some external IP and showed green in router settings. If they are really forwarded i have no idea how to test.

6. I also tried Call of duty WWII online - OK.
    I tried GT Sport which i don't like very much but it also works - OK.

Only one game i can't play is Project Cars 2. And i played it half year online without any configuration in my network. This drives me crazy... :/

Rookie
    Platform
    PS4
    Small update:
    01-April evening was maintenance of PSN servers and very big hope.
    02-April at 17 o'clock i try to connect and miracle, it works! Go to continous PING test ~43ms, looks not perfect but good. Speedtestnet shows ~20ms
    Fast loading of lobbies, quick connection, two races online class upped from F to D. 1hour later one disconnection. Then 20mins 2nd disconnection and then stop.
    Or total empty table of online lobbies or see lobbies but when enter it, info stays from old Track. Disconnection and thats all. Ping test is same ~43ms with continous, and ~20ms with speedtestnet.
    Restarted PS4 with Router but any chance more to connect.
    03-April morning it works as normal, and in afternoon it will be the same.

Any ideas? I can't say any word to my ISP because speed and latency is ok. ~95MB/s down, ~15MB/s upload. Latency depends on test page ~20ms in one page, ~40ms in second page. And numbers are the same or i'm able to play or not. Latency problems i could understand if i rave red or yellow network indication in game, but it always Full Green.... And the biggest issue is to enter lobbies.

I even bought Assetto to check if problem repeats but there all online games i tested works without problem. In same time PC2 impossible to connect.