Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Ferrari or BMW for GT

  1. #1
    Superkart Pilot
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    225
    Platform
    XBOX1

    Ferrari or BMW for GT

    Is Ferrari still the better Car? The BMW is a popular Car in other Sims. How about here in PCars 2?

  2. #2
    Superkart Pilot
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Portland Oregon (PIR)
    Posts
    161
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by STaLLiOnO View Post
    Is Ferrari still the better Car? The BMW is a popular Car in other Sims. How about here in PCars 2?
    In what class? Which car? GT3? I've heard ferrari is the fastest, but I like the Acura and the Porsche, GTE, M6 seems slow, but I don't drive it a lot.

    I'll take the 333SP over the BMW LMP.

  3. #3
    GT3 Pilot
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    4,307
    Platform
    PC
    The Ferrari is definitely not the fastest (since after the first patch of the game), neither is the BMW. Overall fastest GT3s in PC2 are the Mercedes AMG and the Lambo. Below them it varies depending on the track characteristics, some cars are good in cornering, others have good top speed, some (turbo ones) are faster in high altitude, some in lower.
    The following user likes this Post: hkraft300


  4. #4
    Superkart Pilot
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    225
    Platform
    XBOX1
    Quote Originally Posted by cpcdem View Post
    The Ferrari is definitely not the fastest (since after the first patch of the game), neither is the BMW. Overall fastest GT3s in PC2 are the Mercedes AMG and the Lambo. Below them it varies depending on the track characteristics, some cars are good in cornering, others have good top speed, some (turbo ones) are faster in high altitude, some in lower.
    I agree with the Mercedes being the fastest. I'm a Ferrari fan.. Everyone complains about the Ferrari still. You all should complain about the Mercedes.

  5. #5
    GT3 Pilot
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    4,307
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by STaLLiOnO View Post
    I agree with the Mercedes being the fastest. I'm a Ferrari fan.. Everyone complains about the Ferrari still. You all should complain about the Mercedes.
    Ferrari fan as well, still using it for the engine sound it has!

    But when the game was out, it was clearly the fastest car, even got banned from many leagues. Now it's been nerfed a lot.

  6. #6
    Superkart Pilot PawelK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    471
    Platform
    PC
    I usually drive the Audi because of stability. Ferrari is too understeery for me and too prone to front tire overheating. For sound I usually choose the BMW though I sometimes fail to control it.
    Frenzy Conducive "Benzine Wagons" Being "Tuned-Up" By Mechanicians

    A few simracing videos

  7. #7
    GT5 Pilot rich1e I's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    1,459
    Platform
    XBOX1
    The BMW is a beast and imo top tier with the AMG. In fact Yorkie was using it in AOR.

Similar Threads

  1. Ferrari 355 bug
    By TopAirspace in forum Project CARS 2 on XBOX One
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 20-09-2018, 15:14
  2. Ferrari 488 GT3
    By STaLLiOnO in forum The Garage - Car Setup Talk
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 05-02-2018, 11:05
  3. Ferrari GT3 like GT1
    By JHONLEROLERO in forum Project CARS 2 on XBOX One
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-12-2017, 06:28
  4. Ferrari 488 GTE
    By Stewy32 in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 14-06-2017, 04:16
  5. Ferrari F1 Rim
    By itzhipno in forum Off Topic Discussion
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 20-07-2016, 23:30

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •