Thread: Users stalking and harrassing me

Rookie
    Platform
    PS4 Pro

Users stalking and harrassing me

I host monzalobbies nightly and have a large number of racers who enjoy my lobbies. However for the past few weeks i have been stalked by a user AMIGUEL66. Every time this guy joins my lobby he ends up crashing me and destroying my race. Last night i created 7 lobbies. Each time this guy joined i would exit and start a new lobby and invite racers. But after a short while AMIGUEL66 would join my new lobby. Like i said i left and created 7 new lobbies . Each time this guy would join.
    I have asked this guy politely not to join my lobbies as i did not want to race with him. The response i got from him was a middle finger emojie. This guy is destroying any enjoyment i get from playing this game. He is also destroying the other racers in order to win. Thesear3 deliberate actions by AMIGUEL66 to harrassand stalk me.
    Because you guys removed the VOTE TO KICK option AMIGUEL66, Lilkidracer13 and other TROLLS can join lobbies and crash and destroy racers with total impunity. NO REPERCUSSIONS at all.
    DO YOU GUYS EVEN GIVE A SHIT ANYMORE. These people aredestroying any fun or enjoyment we have anymore.
    This guy, AMIGUEL66 stalks and harrasses me every night.
    DO SOMETHING
    When i try to send this guy a message expressing myself verbally, i get messages from PlayStation network warning me.

What do i do

I guarantee i am not thefirst or the only user telling you this these users are forcing me to not want to play project cars. This sucks because i think project cars 2 is the best racing sim out there. I will be preordering project cars 3

PLEASE DO SOMETHING

I am a very stalked and harrased racer.

Platform
    PC
    How about setting up a password protected lobby. If you invite people anyways, you could also share the pw with them
    Ryzen 5 2600x | Arctic Freezer 33 Plus | Gigabyte X470 AORUS Ultra Gaming | GIGABYTE GeForce GTX 1060 G1 Gaming 6G | 16GB G.SKILL RIPJAWS V 3200 | Fanatec CSL Elite Wheel Base + CSL Elite McLaren GT3 + Fanatec Clubsport V3 Pedals | Thrustmaster TH8A Shifter - Windows 10 x64

Member of Revolution Sim Racing
    The following user likes this Post: John Hargreaves