Page 213 of 341 FirstFirst ... 113163203211212213214215223263313 ... LastLast
Results 2,121 to 2,130 of 3401

Thread: Project Cars 3 This summer

WMD Member
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by freeon View Post
    Something to pay attention in the above early driving style of Alonso vid is how the term 'understeer' does not mean breaking all traction in the front and plowing straight, which has been a trademark for many games in the past. The tyre still grips pretty well, while of course F1 front aero helps out immensely at this. To be able to be early on the power was possible only because the car still turned pretty decently for the rest of the turn.
    Intel i9-9900K | Asus Z390-H mobo | 32 GB 2400 MHz mem | nVidia RTX-2080ti | Soundblaster ZxR | TS-PC Racer wheel | TH8A H-shifter | Valve Index | Win10 64bit | Launch parameters: -pthreads 4
    The following user likes this Post: hkraft300

Platform
    PS4 Pro
    AN OUTLAW MIGHT GIVE IN TO DESTINY BUT HIS LEGEND LIVES ON FOR ETERNITY!

DIY rig walk-through :

http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sho...nd-walkthrough
    The following 3 users likes this Post: EmilGlockner, MaximusN, Olijke Poffer

Close enough to enjoy the sounds of the TT-circuit
    Platform
    PC
    Okay, now I'm confused... Why did the trailer(or at least the first). say Bandai Namco...? Don't get me wrong it being published by their new publisher instead of their old is a very good thing(also support-wise). At least I'm assuming it's published by them when they promote this game on their blog.
    Life's too short to front wheel drive
    DD1, Fanatec Universal Hub, SQ V1.5 Shifter, CS Handbrake V1.5 , V3 pedals, INNO3D 1080Ti, 3900X, 55" UHD LG/Vive, Denon AVR-3808

/// MaximusDoriftus (Steam)

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by MaximusN View Post
    Okay, now I'm confused... Why did the trailer(or at least the first). say Bandai Namco...? Don't get me wrong it being published by their new publisher instead of their old is a very good thing(also support-wise). At least I'm assuming it's published by them when they promote this game on their blog.
    Newsflash - SMS are owned by Codemasters

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PC
    ACC is getting GT4's on Wednesday. I'm thinking of it as dedicating PC3 money toward's it. Of course I'd buying it anyway and PCars3 too had I been interested in it. Anyway, I'm not making all that much sense. Point is I cannot wait. There's something to look forward to. Well, for PC users at least.

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by David Wright View Post
    Newsflash - SMS are owned by Codemasters
    Yes, of course I know that. But that makes the BN in the trailer for a CM game so strange. It made me think at the time they still had to publish one under the BN deal. And now it seems like a full CM title, so was the BN a mistake, a deal gone bad, or what?
    DD1, Fanatec Universal Hub, SQ V1.5 Shifter, CS Handbrake V1.5 , V3 pedals, INNO3D 1080Ti, 3900X, 55" UHD LG/Vive, Denon AVR-3808

Platform
    PS4 Pro
    Yes, of course I know that. But that makes the BN in the trailer for a CM game so strange. It made me think at the time they still had to publish one under the BN deal. And now it seems like a full CM title, so was the BN a mistake, a deal gone bad, or what?
    I don't see any issues here whatsoever. BN are in the trailer as they are the publishers of pC3. Codies are merely promoting a studio that they have recently acquired...
    Savoury69 - Fanatec CSLE-PS4/ClubSport F1 2018 LE Rim + Podium APM/ClubSport V3 Pedals + Brake Performance Kit - Saor Alba - RIP Outlaw - Never Forgotten
    The following user likes this Post: Konan

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Sum Dixon-Ear View Post
    I don't see any issues here whatsoever. BN are in the trailer as they are the publishers of pC3. Codies are merely promoting a studio that they have recently acquired...
    Yes, but with it being published by an other publisher(being in full control of when and what to patch I think) that's a bit risky for Codies. So that makes me think there is at least a transitional deal in place so that CM do have some control.

Don't get me wrong, them linking their name to PC3 is a very positive thing for me.
    Last edited by MaximusN; 14-07-2020 at 06:52.

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Yes, but with it being published by an other publisher(being in full control of when and what to patch I think) that's a bit risky for Codies. So that makes me think there is at least a transitional deal in place so that CM do have some control.
    Screams to me PCars 3 needs all the help it can get, even codies promoting a Bandai game to help the studio shift this game that is getting panned by its user base well before release

Nice of them to promote indycar in the latest feed, but no pit stops etc so indycar fans will feel shortchanged
    The following 2 users likes this Post: cpcdem, Scaff

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    XBOX1 X
    I did find this line funny from Project Cars 3 on the codies blog page

"Since the announcement trailer of Project CARS 3 last June, quite a lot has happened. I’ve been keeping a close eye on the reaction from our community and have been taking notes of the valuable feedback fans have been sending our way."

I don' t think they have been taking valuable feedback as we would have had an option to pit back in the game by this point going by the reaction of fans
    The following 5 users likes this Post: Gaz116, John Hargreaves, PostBox981, r_outsider, Scaff