Thread: Opel Astra Set ups

Kart Driver
    Platform
    XBOX1

Opel Astra Set ups

Hi all,
    I have just got my hands on the Opel Astra cause I wanted a change from the Renault, I am battling with set ups and find the rear very loose, is there anyone who would be happy to share some set ups that make the car drive-able and quick on common tracks. Or any advise will be appreciated. Cheers Ian.

Platform
    PC
    Bikes wrecked-77 Suzuki RM125, 78 Honda Elsinore 250, 81 Honda CB900F, 2000 Kawsaki ZX12R(2), 2001 Honda F4I, 2005 Yamaha R1. A bike hasn't been made I couldn't wreck, spectacularly, but I'm retired now.
    The following user likes this Post: ian52

Kart Driver
    Platform
    XBOX1
    Thanks blinkngone for your reply, just wondering how do you get to copy the ghost set ups cause whenever I try it doesnt have the astra set ups in time trial, for some reason it shows v8 supercars ghost . Was hoping to get some set ups for donnington, oulton, redbull ring, knockhill etc too.

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by ian52 View Post
    Thanks blinkngone for your reply, just wondering how do you get to copy the ghost set ups cause whenever I try it doesnt have the astra set ups in time trial, for some reason it shows v8 supercars ghost . Was hoping to get some set ups for donnington, oulton, redbull ring, knockhill etc too.
    Hey ian52. It has to do with the way Time Trial runs are sorted on consoles. On consoles you only get Class which means if you are not running the quickest cars in that Class you will have to scroll through many pages to find your car's run. On PC we can sort by Class and Vehicle which means I can get runs for the exact car you are using by selecting Vehicle. Just go to the Garage and check out the Setup Requests for Consoles, I can get setups for most cars and tracks, some exceptions are the Nordschleife Combined which is glitched but I can get most cars on the Nordschleife, most of the California tracks are also a problem.

http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sho...=1#post1538531

Oulton and Knockhill are in the 2nd link I sent you. I'll get Donington and RBR and put them in the Setup thread.

Donington. http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sho...=1#post1598954

RBR. http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sho...=1#post1598955
    Last edited by blinkngone; 24-07-2020 at 10:52.
    Bikes wrecked-77 Suzuki RM125, 78 Honda Elsinore 250, 81 Honda CB900F, 2000 Kawsaki ZX12R(2), 2001 Honda F4I, 2005 Yamaha R1. A bike hasn't been made I couldn't wreck, spectacularly, but I'm retired now.

Kart Driver
    Platform
    XBOX1
    Thank you very much, you are a big help blinkngone.
    The following user likes this Post: blinkngone