Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Books

Platform
    XBOX1
    If you're into sci-fi then 'The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy' is a real classic and a must. Do not read in public as the danger to irritate people due to your continuous giggling is quite high.
    I can also recommend 'The Foundation Series' from Isaac Asimov, or the Ian Banks novels. Robert Heinlein is also another sci-fi author.
    The following 2 users likes this Post: Maskmagog, Tank621

Platform
    PC
    Seems to be a common theme, not having time. I definitely get it, as someone who is completely compelled to never put down a book until I have reached the end of a chapter it always feels like a much bigger commitment than it should.

I suppose it's a symptom of the modern world, with the 24-hour news cycle, video games and social media etc providing near-constant, instantaneous stimulation the simple act of reading a book can seem off-putting
    Video Game Race Car and Track Database- Discord: https://discord.gg/GJxRqc
    Project Cars 3 Content List: http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sho...and-Discussion
    Xbox: tankbuster621 Steam: Tank621 Playstation: Tankbuster621

In the trophy cabinet, polishing my 2016 MVP trophy
    Platform
    PC
    I have truck loads of time, it's the ability to use that time to read books that is the problem.
    PC Setup : Intel Core i5-8600K w/BeQuiet 240mm Silent Loop water cooler (overclocked to 4.5GHz) // MSI GTX 980 Gaming GPU // Gigabyte z370 Aorus Gaming 7 motherboard // 2 x 8GB Kingston HyperX DDR4-2666MHz RAM // Fractal Design Newton R3 800W PSU // Windows 10 64-bit // Fractal Design Define R4 case w/5 cooling fans // Acer Predator X34P 34" IPS 3440x1440 100Hz //
    The following user likes this Post: Tank621