Thread: Buying a faster car?

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC

Buying a faster car?

Hi guys,
    I`m struggling to get up to speed on my favourite car, the F488, but I don`t seem to make any progress.
    Now I noticed, that there seem to be cars with tuned up engines, that simply deliver more power.
    My F488 Air restrictor is limited to 54,10mm.
    On Youtube there`s a clip running pretty good lap times with a F488,everything same, except the Intake orifice yielding a 56,10mm opening.
    How can I get this car?
    What Air Restrictor openng do you guys have?
    Greets
    Karl

Platform
    XBOX1 X
    You don't need to buy any cars in pc2.

I presume you are referring to the 488 GT3 above. The GT3 class is adjusted so the the balance of performance, bop, is similar for each car to make the races close and exciting.

The GT3 cars in pc2 had their bop adjusted for some time after the game was launched based on user feedback and I recall that car was adjusted a few times perhaps explaining the differences you have discovered.

Bop can never be perfect and some gt3 cars will have the edge at different tracks.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grou...%20the%20class.
    Xboxx, 58 inch TV, real fov 75, Sim Labs GT1 evo rig, Fanatec DD2, Shifter, v3 pedals, Mclaren Gt3 rim, Sparco Grid q seat.
    Join stoopid time trial challenges for satisfaction https://www.stoopidchallenges.com
    The following user likes this Post: blinkngone

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Racerjohn View Post
    Hi guys,
    I`m struggling to get up to speed on my favourite car, the F488, but I don`t seem to make any progress.
    Now I noticed, that there seem to be cars with tuned up engines, that simply deliver more power.
    My F488 Air restrictor is limited to 54,10mm.
    On Youtube there`s a clip running pretty good lap times with a F488,everything same, except the Intake orifice yielding a 56,10mm opening.
    How can I get this car?
    What Air Restrictor openng do you guys have?
    Greets
    Karl
    Hi Karl, nearly all the Time Trial WRs on PC for the Ferrrari 488 GT3 have been set using the smaller restrictor with the 7.0 patch. Here. http://cars2-stats-steam.wmdportal.c...icle=185812116
    Have you tried these setups?
    Bikes wrecked-77 Suzuki RM125, 78 Honda Elsinore 250, 81 Honda CB900F, 2000 Kawsaki ZX12R(2), 2001 Honda F4I, 2005 Yamaha R1. A bike hasn't been made I couldn't wreck, spectacularly, but I'm retired now.
    The following user likes this Post: Zaskarspants