Page 57 of 73 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967 ... LastLast

Thread: The Project CARS 3 reviews thread

Close enough to enjoy the sounds of the TT-circuit
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Konan View Post
    I'm sorry but i don't think that correcting inaccuracies is causing people to leave, a reviewer stating there's only rain?
    I wonder how long that one tried the game for...
    I think the percentage of rain is just fine. But it's a matter of taste I guess some people don't like racing in the rain. I can't for the life of me understand why, but that's just the way it is.
    Life's too short to front wheel drive
    DD1, Fanatec Universal Hub, SQ V1.5 Shifter, CS Handbrake V1.5 , V3 pedals, INNO3D 1080Ti, 3900X, 55" UHD LG/Vive, Denon AVC-X3700H

/// MaximusDoriftus(Steam)
    The following user likes this Post: GTsimms

Platform
    PS4 Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by MaximusN View Post
    I think the percentage of rain is just fine. But it's a matter of taste I guess some people don't like racing in the rain. I can't for the life of me understand why, but that's just the way it is.
    What i meant was, one guy reviewing the game stating that the only weather apart from clear is rain... So Sum reacting on that stating it's a lie, (which it is) is attacking people who don't agree?
    AN OUTLAW MIGHT GIVE IN TO DESTINY BUT HIS LEGEND LIVES ON FOR ETERNITY!

DIY rig walk-through :

http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sho...nd-walkthrough

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by MaximusN View Post
    Well I’m one of them. I really don’t like to race in the rain. Lol..
    Steam: Bull Shark CPU: Intel i7 8700k 6 cores @ 4.9 Ghz | RAM: 16GB G-Skill Trident Z RGB DDR4 @ 3000 Mhz | GPU: MSI GTX 1080 Ti 11 GB Mobo: MSI Z370 Krait Gaming | SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | OS: Win 10 x64 | Screen:Triple IIyama PROLITE XUB2792QSU-B1 7680x1440 | Controller:Fanatec CSW v2.5, ClubSport Shifter SQ V 1.5, CSL Elite pedals & loadcell brake| Misc: Oculus Rift , Simlab GT1 EVO Rig , Wife for serving Coffee and Beer.

Platform
    PC
    What i meant was, one guy reviewing the game stating that the only weather apart from clear is rain... So Sum reacting on that stating it's a lie, (which it is) is attacking people who don't agree?
    I agree, one reviewer not pointing it out obviously had issues which seemed to be caused by himself.

The game has issues like every other game on the market and patches will be en route. But, the game is not broken or unplayable. Some may experience issues with their wheel on consoles and minor issues on pc like my T300 yesterday during the rivals losing ffb on any run past no. 1( I didn't restart the game). But, I can still use a controller.
    Last edited by GTsimms; 12-09-2020 at 11:54.
    The Internet is Wrong about Project Cars 2

Wheel Settings All of My Games (Slow WIP 8/2019)
    PC 3 Win 10 Home 64bit ASUS Prime Z270-A/i7 7700K 4.5 GHz, 32 GB GSKILL Trident White 3200, EVGA SC GTX 1070 (MSI AfterBurner 109/89/124/425) Oculus Rift CV1 (VR Cover for eyewear)
    Monitor LG 29" Ultrawide 2560x1080
    Steam, Origin, Uplay, and Epic (GTsimms)
    The following user likes this Post: Konan

Platform
    PC
    I had a championship with only snow races. Pretty darn hard too I might add... And of course thunderstorm, cloudy. And of course night, sunrise, sunset and day races. And cloudy, clear and so on. So unless the reviewer expects it to rain actual cats and dogs I don't know what he's smoking (and if he expects that I want to know what he's smoking).
    DD1, Fanatec Universal Hub, SQ V1.5 Shifter, CS Handbrake V1.5 , V3 pedals, INNO3D 1080Ti, 3900X, 55" UHD LG/Vive, Denon AVC-X3700H

The following user likes this Post: Konan

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Olijke Poffer View Post
    Well I’m one of them. I really don’t like to race in the rain. Lol..
    That's fair I guess, my friends don;t like it much either(so I need to surprise them now and then ). I absolutely love it. Even more with thunder and lighting and night is the icing on the cake.

The following user likes this Post: Olijke Poffer

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PC
    I'm sorry but i don't think that correcting inaccuracies is causing people to leave, a reviewer stating there's only rain?
    He does far more than that. He says the reviewers haven't played the game and so must be liars.

When you live in a fantasy world where reviewers who don't like the game have clearly never played it, its not very healthy.
    The following user likes this Post: apex53

Platform
    PS4 Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by David Wright View Post
    He does far more than that. He says the reviewers haven't played the game and so must be liars.

When you live in a fantasy world where reviewers who don't like the game have clearly never played it, its not very healthy.
    Well judging on the inaccurate statements they made, what else can you call it?

If someone would have said Spa is in, what would you have called it?
    He's either lying or hasn't played the game in such an extend to justify him reviewing it...

Edit:if you consider neither of those reasons correct, than there's only one left... If it's not lying and it's not lack of gameplay than it's blatantly to try and destroy the game...
    Last edited by Konan; 12-09-2020 at 12:09.
    AN OUTLAW MIGHT GIVE IN TO DESTINY BUT HIS LEGEND LIVES ON FOR ETERNITY!

DIY rig walk-through :

http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sho...nd-walkthrough
    The following 3 users likes this Post: GTsimms, Maskmagog, MaximusN

Platform
    PC
    But, when you get this, "The racetrack looks like Pac-Man threw up after a rough night out."

I can still play Super Mario Bros. 2 and The Legend of Zelda made over 3 decades ago. People, who continuously complain about graphics these days. They seem to not appreciate the decades of improvement. I understand, that PC1-PC3 might not have seen a substantial increase. But, the graphics are still really great overall. The graphics don't look like Grand Turismo 3 A-Spec either which I have seen posted somewhere. This type of nonsense is just typical (insert non-Pegi 3 word here).

The Internet is Wrong about Project Cars 2

Wheel Settings All of My Games (Slow WIP 8/2019)
    PC 3 Win 10 Home 64bit ASUS Prime Z270-A/i7 7700K 4.5 GHz, 32 GB GSKILL Trident White 3200, EVGA SC GTX 1070 (MSI AfterBurner 109/89/124/425) Oculus Rift CV1 (VR Cover for eyewear)
    Monitor LG 29" Ultrawide 2560x1080
    Steam, Origin, Uplay, and Epic (GTsimms)

Platform
    PC
    Maybe he meant just the colours with that? They are a bit bright for my taste too... But he could have worded it better. Problem is when they want to be edgy and don't care if people interpret that more negatively then intended. And when people call them out on it they'll just say it's their interpretation of the words that's wrong. Trump tactics 101. Not saying that that's the case here, by the way, he still could just mean the color palette and only that.
    Last edited by MaximusN; 12-09-2020 at 12:41.