Page 50 of 50 FirstFirst ... 40484950

Thread: Bug reports

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    Hello i have a new bug today, in a custom race on the barcelona club circuit at the end of the race i skidded for fun and after crossing the finish line the car got stuck in the wall during the replay while waiting for the competitors to cross the line I restarted the race again and I found myself with the replay view, impossible to have my cokpit view that I had during the first race but I had the choice with three quarter rear or side view angles completely uncontrollable and I had to quit the race to go back to the menu and restart the race to make the bug go away. This game does not end any more in the nasty surprises ... I sincerely hope for a patch which corrects all that, because casually the driving is good, the track effects which dry or get wet in stages and the performance which from this is really very good

Platform
    PS4 Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay84 View Post
    Any ETA on pack 1? Cheers
    As I suspected, less than a week away...

https://www.projectcarsgame.com/thre...blog-number-2/
    Savoury69 - Fanatec CSLE-PS4/ClubSport F1 2018 LE Rim + Podium APM/ClubSport V3 Pedals + Brake Performance Kit - Saor Alba - Bagpuss Smells of Mould
    The following user likes this Post: Konan

Rookie
    Platform
    PC
    Game crashing when trying to load most races / events in career mode:

Hello. I've been playing PC3 since launch on the Xbox One X; I'm around 40% completion, but am now stuck as when I try to load most events, the game just crashes and puts me back on the Xbox menu (I've tried changing cars but same issue). When I load an event, the screen goes black, the red box with a down arrow shows at the bottom right of the screen, then around a second later, it closes itself and I'm back on the Xbox menu.

I've tried re-installing the game which didn't help. I've eve tried modifying cars to see if that helps which it doesn't. Am now unable to progress with my career as unable to load the needed events! Please help!

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Stylis1609 View Post
    Game crashing when trying to load most races / events in career mode:

Hello. I've been playing PC3 since launch on the Xbox One X; I'm around 40% completion, but am now stuck as when I try to load most events, the game just crashes and puts me back on the Xbox menu (I've tried changing cars but same issue). When I load an event, the screen goes black, the red box with a down arrow shows at the bottom right of the screen, then around a second later, it closes itself and I'm back on the Xbox menu.

I've tried re-installing the game which didn't help. I've eve tried modifying cars to see if that helps which it doesn't. Am now unable to progress with my career as unable to load the needed events! Please help!
    many people have the problem, the only solution we have while waiting for a patch is to delete the save and restart the game from the beginning

Rookie
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by bidulos12 View Post
    many people have the problem, the only solution we have while waiting for a patch is to delete the save and restart the game from the beginning
    Thanks, but not a solution as I work too much to ever complete a game and not really willing to start again, as it could just happen again I assume.

I've raised 2 support tickets for this already but no reply so thought I'd try here... If not, may have to contact my bank for a refund as it's not even a bug, more a faulty product. I'll wait the 14 days before escalating it and hope for the best. Glad I paid with my Barclaycard! 😂

Kart Driver
    Don't erase your save in hope to go far away in carreer mode. Many people try it and and have found exactely the same problem for a second time. And now others experienced it for a third time... So, you can just play the game in carreer mode only with Hot Lap and Pacer Setter, or, for doing a race, use free mode is the only way for now. It seems using A.I. in carreer mode crash the game.

Cross fingers for the next update guys and girls...

(sorry for my english, I'm french...)

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Nono View Post
    Don't erase your save in hope to go far away in carreer mode. Many people try it and and have found exactely the same problem for a second time. And now others experienced it for a third time... So, you can just play the game in carreer mode only with Hot Lap and Pacer Setter, or, for doing a race, use free mode is the only way for now. It seems using A.I. in carreer mode crash the game.

Cross fingers for the next update guys and girls...

(sorry for my english, I'm french...)
    I am one of the people who have had this problem three times I have to start over twice, of which once has 55% of the games now I am waiting to see what will happen with the future update but in any case me in career mode I can no longer do hot laps in GT A category, I only have smash boxes left

Platform
    PS4 Pro
    Has anyone with this issue tried deleting old Ghost files to see if it helps?
    Savoury69 - Fanatec CSLE-PS4/ClubSport F1 2018 LE Rim + Podium APM/ClubSport V3 Pedals + Brake Performance Kit - Saor Alba - Bagpuss Smells of Mould

Rookie
    Platform
    PC
    Thanks mate, that's helpful was I assumed it would just happen again. I've been doing as you said already, been loading up a race and hoping for the best and just redoing loads as lack of options, and I really enjoy the game, hoping they fix it soon. The rest of the bugs I just accepted, as send to be the norm these days with new games, but this issue needs sorting asap... I pre ordered this and want cheap. Thanks again.

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    I have no ghost saved in my xbox for this game, the probleme is
    elsewhere