Page 39 of 47 FirstFirst ... 293738394041 ... LastLast

Thread: Bug reports

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4 Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by NervousRyan View Post
    I’ve encountered “failed to save the ghost data, the total save data used by the application has exceeded the maximum allowed size of 1 GB.”
    Google took me to a post on the PC2 forums two years old. The solution wasn’t very clear in that thread. Do I have to delete the saved ghost data individually on my PS4?
    I got the same message today. It is quite hard to believe that the same issue happened to us both at the same time. I will also remove ghosts from save data but this is still a bug as those ghosts should automatically overwrite. I dont want to repeat this prpcedure of removal every week...

and considering my luck, I will pretty sure mess this up and corrupt career save data

omg I just saw that each car setup takes 3,15 MB of hard disk space which means after 325 setup saves it wont be even possible to have further progress in game. When I will find my ultimate best car for each class I wanted to have in the end seaprate setup for each car for each track.

Now I know it wont be even possible and as my setup building will progress, I will have to remove ghosts after every race, or rather get rid of PC3 by then :| please fix this before it will become mass issue for many players.

BUG FIXED
    just tested and "Draft opppnent for x seconds and overtake" in Road E and Road D now all works. Did them with first attempt just now

NEW BUGS PS4 Pro
    - demolition races replays are a slideshow
    - Porsche 911 Carrera RSR 2.8 final/main gear ratio doesn't work as supppsed. On second gear, 3.875 ratio tops at 140 km/h, 4.429 also 140 km/h, 5.286 at 103 km/. So 4.429 ratio is bugged as it should provide around 121 km/h
    - Nurburgring racetracks are missing corner cutting penalty. On Nurburgring GP it will be 3rd corner that is the one you can cut and nothing happens. Also second of two 90 degrees turns after long straight allows hardcore cutting far from road - this should be penalised
    Last edited by Zinnsash; 27-09-2020 at 09:09.

Platform
    PC
    The Rain and Wiper animations need to be looked at in the 'Audi R8 LM' and the Aston Martin GT3.

- Audi R8 LM has the wiper not in sync with the Rain on the windscreen.

- Aston Martin, the Wiper only wipes off half the rain on the windscreen....of course it only wipes off the passengers side...lol

- The Wipers do not come on early enough when rain falls on windscreen, as i had to drive like this for some time before the wipers came on (see attached screen shot)...Really needs to have the Wipers as a mapped button / key so they can be activated manually any time

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1 PROJECT CARS 3 RAIN no WIPERS crop copy.jpg 
Views:	2 
Size:	117.7 KB 
ID:	282352

...and thoroughly enjoying my driving experience in PC3 so far
    Last edited by MDGourley; 27-09-2020 at 09:07.
    Win 10 + RTX2070 + i73770k + Asus P8 Z77-V Deluxe MoBo | Thrustmaster TS-XW Racer Sparco P310 Wheel | 2x TSS Handbrake Sparco Mod | 1x TH8A | ECCI Trackstar 6000 Pedals | Button Box | 1x TH8rs | Asus Strix 7.1 Headphones | Astro A40 + Mix Amp | Triple Screen 3x 27" 5760x1080​

Rookie
    Platform
    PS4
    Can u guys fix grafics on the cars underneath seeing white flaxes and wheel glaring on some cars and tracks also and side mirrors see white and when the cars spark its its white also on the track

Rookie
    Platform
    PS4

Bug

Can u guys fix the grafics on cars and tracks i see white still under neath the cars its not clear on the wheels rvem on replay after the race and when cars hit the track it white flakes im on a slimps4 with reglar tv can u guys fix grafics in the game so it more cleared

Rookie
    Platform
    PS4
    The Ps4 has a lot of graphics issues and game crash on multiplayer races. Can you resolve this problem on future update patch?
    The red vignette and star wars sound when you beat the wall, will be nice remove this feature or give us the option to turno On/OFF.... that's makes you out of imersion in the race.

Thank you very much e this game is really fun to drive. Thanks

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4 Pro
    BUG
    in online races when being hit by other player and pushed into the wall/out of the track you get triple reduction in racing ranking, while the person that hits you gets 0 or one point reduction.

I was racing with slower player on Monza, but on each fast corner instead of breaking he was smashing me from the inside bouncing ahead and I was pushed into the wall getting 3 points of ranking reduction. Not that I care that much about ranking, just this is not working as supposed.

ANOTHER BUG
    Rivals daily doesn`t always remember best time. It happened to me twice so far, that after doing better time than the previous one, I saw that I am in new higher class with my new better time, - so the game confirmed it was valid - but after leaving to main menu I was still listed with my previous best time, not the one, new best I just did. In today`s daily that not recorded time was done in 10th attempt.
    Last edited by Zinnsash; 28-09-2020 at 19:35.

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4
    REALLY hope patches are still being worked on for this game and MASSIVE needed improvements. Its been a month and a roadmap would really help the silence.

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4 Pro
    BUG
    Winner Road America challenge doesnt work. Just won for the first time on this track, after first time in game o this track, challenge pops op with 0/3 done

Jay84
    lack of updates is frustrating for all of us as there is still so much to fix. Be thankful that you are on ps4 and at least have received 1.05. Please keep this topic just for bugs reporting so that Devs will have it easier to find what needs to be fixed. We can complain in other topics as indeed it is a nice hobby to complain, I do that a lot, just not here
    The following user likes this Post: Jay84

Platform
    PS4 Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay84 View Post
    REALLY hope patches are still being worked on for this game and MASSIVE needed improvements. Its been a month and a roadmap would really help the silence.
    Why wouldn't they be working on patches?
    AN OUTLAW MIGHT GIVE IN TO DESTINY BUT HIS LEGEND LIVES ON FOR ETERNITY!

DIY rig walk-through :

http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sho...nd-walkthrough

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4
    Its 2020 XD anything bad that could happen WILL happen.