Page 47 of 47 FirstFirst ... 37454647

Thread: Bug reports

Rookie
    Platform
    PC
    Informe de error.
    Buenas, tengo un problema con el juego, tengo activado el mapa y que me salgan los objetivos de la carrera. Sin embargo después de jugar una partida online, me ha desaparecido el mapa y los objetivos, ya probé a configurar los ajustes de fábrica tal y como sale el juego pero sigue sin ir. Otro problema es que el coche mejorado con el set-uo de suspensión ajustando todo para que sea lo más rígido posible, y con los mejores neumáticos el coche parece una bailarina por la pista, a nada que das una curva fuerte sale derrapando, puedo adjuntar video si quereis verlohttps://streamable.com/j9b6n4

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Angel_rs99 View Post
    Informe de error.
    Buenas, tengo un problema con el juego, tengo activado el mapa y que me salgan los objetivos de la carrera. Sin embargo después de jugar una partida online, me ha desaparecido el mapa y los objetivos, ya probé a configurar los ajustes de fábrica tal y como sale el juego pero sigue sin ir. Otro problema es que el coche mejorado con el set-uo de suspensión ajustando todo para que sea lo más rígido posible, y con los mejores neumáticos el coche parece una bailarina por la pista, a nada que das una curva fuerte sale derrapando, puedo adjuntar video si quereis verlohttps://streamable.com/j9b6n4
    Please post in English, or use an online translator.

Bug report.
    Hi, I have a problem with the game, I have activated the map and that the objectives of the race come out. However, after playing an online game, the map and objectives have disappeared, I already tried to configure the factory settings as the game comes out but it still does not go. Another problem is that the car improved with the suspension set-uo adjusting everything to be as rigid as possible, and with the best tires the car looks like a dancer on the track, nothing that you give a strong curve comes out skidding, I can add video if you want to see it https: //streamable.com/j9b6n4
    CPU i7 7700K | RAM Corsair 16GB 2400MHz | GPU Asus GTX1080 Ti OC 11GB | Mobo Asus Strix Z270H | Audio SB Zx @ 5.1/AKG K401 | OS Win 10 x64 | Screen LG 27EA63V-P 27" 1920x1080 | Controllers Fanatec CSW v2.5 + UH, CSP v3, CSS SQ, CSH | Misc TrackIR 4 Pro, Playseat Revolution, DS button box

With the right to say what you think comes the obligation to think about what you say.
    I'd rather have questions that cannot be answered than answers that cannot be questioned - Richard Feynman
    Teach how to think, not what to think
    The following user likes this Post: Konan

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4 Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Sankyo View Post
    Please post in English, or use an online translator.

Bug report.
    Hi, I have a problem with the game, I have activated the map and that the objectives of the race come out. However, after playing an online game, the map and objectives have disappeared, I already tried to configure the factory settings as the game comes out but it still does not go. Another problem is that the car improved with the suspension set-uo adjusting everything to be as rigid as possible, and with the best tires the car looks like a dancer on the track, nothing that you give a strong curve comes out skidding, I can add video if you want to see it https: //streamable.com/j9b6n4
    Hard to see details on that video but:
    1) something is wrong, probably bug, as with highest level of suspension installed you should have all settings unlocked. It looks like they are locked for you = suspension upgrade doesn`t work
    2) too high cornering speed will loose traction on any wheels, efen the best ones - do not compare what is possible and what is not to AI as AI is cheating. AI problem was mentioned many times here
    3) I am investigating tire upgrades as for me it doesn't make much (hardly any) difference in many situations between worst and best ones. This might be a bug or rather a thing that requires further balancing.

Please keep in mind that even with all above issues Lancer drives pretty awasome. If I might suggest, for E class, stay with stock tires and go for power and suspension, for better results, especially suspension if you want your car to handle better. Confirm that you have ✓ mark next to your upgrade.
    Last edited by Zinnsash; Yesterday at 15:55.

Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Hello everybody,

am I the only one who thinks the driving behavior of the Huracan and 918 Spyder seems strange? Both somehow sway significantly more than their competitors and are unstable or even impassable, especially at high speeds.

And with the Cayman GT4 I basically drive seconds faster than with other GT4 racers because it can go over 300 km / h while the others usually only manage 270. On the other hand, funnily enough, the Cayman's seventh gear is clearly incorrectly translated. The effect is like if the car were to shift down into first gear - it swerves out immediately

Equipment: Xbox One X
    Thrustmaster TX