Page 59 of 59 FirstFirst ... 949575859

Thread: Bug reports

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PS4 Pro
    This is how max upgrade of aerodynamics for E90 should change its bodykit. That post would match bug section and wishlist aswell.

PS4 pro

BUG
    Using Mercedes-AMG A 45 4Matic example: at the moment if I would like to use race conversion, I would have to pay 51,200 credits. But when I install any part on the car I already owned, so paying 50 credits, that amount is deducted from race conversion. So after I installed any other part, my race conversion now costs 51,150 which doesn't make sense
    Last edited by Zinnsash; 22-11-2020 at 14:47.

Rookie
    Platform
    PC
    Road C Park Runner Oultron Park Foster (Pace Setter), impossible to get 1:00. Please change to 1:01 time.

I used different cars and after three hours my best one lap was 59:995, But you must do that three times. Can't repeat that.

After 100+ restarts i did that challenge, but I still find it very difficult.

Another problem is with locked cars. I have 9 level and still locked 3 level cars.

In some races AI is cheating and get a big turbo that you can't overtake
    Last edited by kryso00; 23-11-2020 at 22:53.

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PS4 Pro
    Challenge accepted.

Laptime is just fine, doable with multiple cars. Wanted to send you details on PW but you cannot receive PWs...
    Last edited by Zinnsash; 23-11-2020 at 19:26.

Platform
    PC
    As for gameplay, well, the weather, time of day, and season selection is kinda broken on custom events. You can choose winter, with a morning cloudy start and snowy finish and when the game loads up the season can be spring with a dawn start going from cloudy to clear.

Kart Driver
    Platform
    XBOX1
    Hi,
    I have Xbox One s & project cars 2 and have problems saving car set ups, I input new car set ups and save either to existing set up or create new. When I go back to find the set ups they are gone. Last night I entered 6 different set ups at the respective tracks and not one was there when I checked later. I have also had friends send me set ups, saved them and gone onto the track, done a qualifying session and returned to pits, as I click on tuning set up it changes back to default set up every time. It never use to do this, plus I have two Xbox machines set up and it does it on both as I discovered last night, Any ideas why please and how to fix it.

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PS4 Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by ian52 View Post
    Hi,
    I have Xbox One s & project cars 2 and have problems saving car set ups, I input new car set ups and save either to existing set up or create new. When I go back to find the set ups they are gone. Last night I entered 6 different set ups at the respective tracks and not one was there when I checked later. I have also had friends send me set ups, saved them and gone onto the track, done a qualifying session and returned to pits, as I click on tuning set up it changes back to default set up every time. It never use to do this, plus I have two Xbox machines set up and it does it on both as I discovered last night, Any ideas why please and how to fix it.
    This is Project Cars 3 forum

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PS4 Pro
    ps4 pro

BUG
    Accolade - Finish events with high grip setup - I am using Vulcan with my custom setup but after each race game counts this accolade. This happened a few times also with other cars and custom setup. I am using Front downforce 4/4 and back 8/10