Page 48 of 59 FirstFirst ... 38464748495058 ... LastLast

Thread: Bug reports

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by benzoid47 View Post
    PS4 Pro, Bug:

Daily Rivals Pace Setter with Zakspeed Ford on Dubai Autodrome National:

I have set average times of 1:20.6 and 1:20.7 and neither has counted. There were no invalid laps and I got the full exp credit for both runs, yet the leader board still has my best time as 1:22.085.
    Had this multiple times in the past on PC.

Rookie
    Platform
    PC
    Same problem ...

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PS4 Pro
    PS4 pro

BUG
    Minimap doesnt't show my position and most of the opponents
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20201023_163332.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	244.7 KB 
ID:	282737

BUG
    Accolade: participate in events with all assists off if counting even if ABS is on
    Last edited by Zinnsash; 24-10-2020 at 07:55.

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    Hello,
    I allow myself to come write to you and report my bug that I have for the third time on xbox one after some time in career mode (this time I am level 45 and completed 70% of career mode), both 'before I was level 37 and 56% and the first I don't remember but it was before the first update of the game. So when I want to start a career mode race, the games cut and return to the xbox one menu without reason, and I can't do anything else except erase everything account and progress and start over from the beginning, very frustrating, especially when you have to pay for the deluxe version of the game. Otherwise, another bug is the drop in framerate, some objective that we can not do for example do 30 races in Mclaren, master circuits 20 times like silverstone, road america and others are not taken into account. The Lotus Evija and Rimac C-Two cars do not turn at all at low speed and with the esp activated during braking, they come to a complete stop on the circuit before it can turn.The rimac c-two upgrader to the maximum cannot adjust the differential... I don't think any of the game developers have played and finished the game 100% to put so much trouble on us players. I apologize for my English because I am French and use google for translation and to be understood by as many people as possible, and if someone could send my message to the game developers that would be good, thank you
    Last edited by bidulos12; 24-10-2020 at 10:26.

Platform
    XBOX1
    Finally someone’s on the same page as me because I’m having all the same problems...

Kart Driver
    Platform
    XBOX1
    Quote Originally Posted by bidulos12 View Post
    Hello,
    I allow myself to come write to you and report my bug that I have for the third time on xbox one after some time in career mode (this time I am level 45 and completed 70% of career mode), both 'before I was level 37 and 56% and the first I don't remember but it was before the first update of the game. So when I want to start a career mode race, the games cut and return to the xbox one menu without reason

Same issue here too

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    Other problems, the following distinctions are also not taken into account race with car GT-C, car GT-B, car GT-A, win race/controle ciruit in Ruapuna park, Monza classic, Dubai Autodromo, Watking Glen, Willow Springs and more ...

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4
    So umm, another patch is coming right? I mean 48 pages of bug reports.. Just saying.

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay84 View Post
    So umm, another patch is coming right? I mean 48 pages of bug reports.. Just saying.
    One day..

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PS4 Pro
    PS4 pro

BUG
    When using my styles, license plate is not changed. I must enter license plate customization, then suddenly game remembers my custom settings for writing, but not always for look of the plate

BUG - probably?
    I have just made race conversion to 2019 Porsche 911 Carrera S and it was turned into 2019 Porsche 935. Feels odd, not sure if this is right or not

BUG
    In online races it sometimes happens that after loading map instead of being able to setup car and assists or simply seeing menu, I am seeing track from different cameras and than I am placed directly to the race. Seems that game forgets to show me menu as the time I am seeing track is quite similar to the time we have before race for fine setups

BUG
    Quite often instead of seeing custom liveries of other online players cars, I see gray cars. In example on the screen, race before that I saw everything just fine on that Porsche, and just race after that it was all gray. What is even more interesting is that wheels and license plates are presented just fine in this case but this is not a rule. Many times in online races people are just all gray. Also on below example that Jaguar has custom liveries and I can see them...

Name:	IMG_20201026_143545.jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	246.9 KB 
ID:	282794

BUG - evolved
    In online lobby sometimesI couldn't see opponents' cars (probably custom liveries). I just saw their shadow. Now there are white shapes instead of cars

Name:	IMG_20201026_150631.jpg 
Views:	2 
Size:	255.9 KB 
ID:	282795

BUG
    after online race with 3 other people, I won and my screen was presenting other racers as usually but whem everyone else finished, I was watching and empty track like this for quite a long time:

Name:	IMG_20201026_152323.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	249.3 KB 
ID:	282796

When finally I was moved to final results, I was the only one in the summary and country flag next to my nickname was changed from Polish flag to:

Name:	IMG_20201026_152300.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	98.0 KB 
ID:	282797
    Last edited by Zinnsash; 26-10-2020 at 14:28.