Page 37 of 50 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast

Thread: Bug reports

Platform
    PS4 Pro
    It was a general request to make the racing more challenging in E class. Not in the least to not discourage people to dismiss the game after a couple of races.
    As for the patch, they can't possibly put every single fix to issues in this thread into one patch...
    AN OUTLAW MIGHT GIVE IN TO DESTINY BUT HIS LEGEND LIVES ON FOR ETERNITY!

DIY rig walk-through :

http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sho...nd-walkthrough

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4
    Ps4 and Xbox still need anti aliasing and fixes for screen tear its borderline unplayable when your in a pack.

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    Solved! The controller .sav files were corrupt and well hidden. I renamed the Profile folder and started it up and it works but....

The root cause is that when you start in VR from Oculus desktop PC3 does not have keyboard focus. So the keys “don’t work”. So in the process of figuring that out I used the keyboard first. Once I did that the configuration files were corrupt.

To find the files type %appdata% into Explorer. Go up one directory and search for Project Cars 3. Open the file location of project cars 3 and search there for *.sav. They are in a profiles directory. Rename that directory and start over. The file names are not simple but the .sav you can search for.

Platform
    PC
    Issue: Custom Setups (possibly) not applying properly

Description: It appears the custom setups are not applying to the cars properly, at least the aero portion. The following thread has a post from a user who did some testing:

https://steamcommunity.com/app/95840...29278007717122

I did another test around Daytona Internation Speedway Tri-Oval with the Ferrari 488 GT3. When I ran the default High Speed tune, the car reached the highest top speed - higher than the other two default tunes (High Grip and Balanced). When I made a custom tune, and put the downforce to minimum manually, it made no difference to the top speed. So it seems like there is an issue with the manual tuning setup.
    I thought I've seen this mentioned before, but didn't find it when searching so I figured I'd add it.
    Intel i7-4790K @4.4GHz | 16gb ram | ZOTAC GeForce GTX 1080 | 5040x1050 | Windows 8.1 64-bit | Thrustmaster TX Servo Base | Thrustmaster TH8A Shifter
    ProtoSimTech PT-1 Pedals | rSeat Evo V2 | Front/Rear Transducers | SimVibe | Black Max II Button Controller | Sennheiser PC 360 Headset

Forum Rules
    PC2 FAQ & Tips
    The following user likes this Post: Konan

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Dunno if these have been mentioned and I'm not trawling through every post, so...

Career:

Bonus section/Challenges - none of the challenges are unlocking even when the criteria such as Win such and such World Series has been fulfilled. Nor do any of the Win 30 events using such and such a brand Cars.

Road Car A Capitolio Passion Hot Lap, lap time is always invalid as soon as you cross the start line to start the lap.

https://youtu.be/jrYgBUUbyqQ

Other:

Gear change animations are missing on some cars and the paddles moving when you shift are non existent on some cars. Chiron for one example, finger animations are there to shift down but not when you shift up. Another example, 2017 Ferrari 488 Challenge, fingers do the shift animation but the paddles remain static. There are more like this.

Can't choose your season in Free Practice mode. It always forces Spring or Summer, seems to depend on the track.
    Last edited by sVig; 21-09-2020 at 15:33.

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4 Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Lighty691 View Post
    Disappointed to see that Challenges are still not unlocking. Not sure why this hasn't been fixed, it really shouldn't be hard to do and objectives are still not totalling up properly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mahjik View Post
    Issue: Custom Setups (possibly) not applying properly

Description: It appears the custom setups are not applying to the cars properly, at least the aero portion. The following thread has a post from a user who did some testing:

https://steamcommunity.com/app/95840...29278007717122

I thought I've seen this mentioned before, but didn't find it when searching so I figured I'd add it.

I did mention gear rato tuning issue in this thread on page 31. It works with some cars but not for mustang cobra TA. But i tested just max/min values in custom setup, did not test high grip high speed

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4 Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Konan View Post
    It was a general request to make the racing more challenging in E class. Not in the least to not discourage people to dismiss the game after a couple of races.
    As for the patch, they can't possibly put every single fix to issues in this thread into one patch...
    But they didn't really even do that but aggression is through the roof now.....which brings out ALOT of physics flaws baked into the engine. Like the ones I mentioned in my previous post.

Which lets, all the while, the 2-3 "rabbit" AI get to build a huge lead.....and if you're not seeing this in your game try cranking the difficulty up to legendary. In RD E, it will usually be a group of 65 Stangs on a power tracks....more random on other but usually Evos and Civics.

This was not something that needed to be focused on (nor was 90% of 1.05) rather than the horrible graphical errors plaguing both consoles.
    Last edited by GTODad73; 21-09-2020 at 16:46.

Platform
    PS4 Pro
    Have you tried increasing aggressiveness?
    I read they act more sensible that way...
    AN OUTLAW MIGHT GIVE IN TO DESTINY BUT HIS LEGEND LIVES ON FOR ETERNITY!

DIY rig walk-through :

http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sho...nd-walkthrough

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    XBOX1 X
    The game constantly crashes and goes back to the console dashboard when you try to select and apply a tuning set-up to the Jaguar XJ220 S. Any set-up, whether it's a default built-in or custom tuning set-up.
    Last edited by sVig; 23-09-2020 at 16:24.

Rookie
    Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Xbox One X
    All events in carrier mode will crash.
    When I start the event, it crashes on the loading screen and returns to the Xbox One dashboard.
    This is the second time this problem has occurred.
    Last time, I deleted the save data and dealt with it, but I am in trouble because it is level 150.
    Please correct it.