Page 47 of 62 FirstFirst ... 37454647484957 ... LastLast
Results 461 to 470 of 620

Thread: Bug reports

  1. #461
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Posts
    1
    Platform
    PC
    Informe de error.
    Buenas, tengo un problema con el juego, tengo activado el mapa y que me salgan los objetivos de la carrera. Sin embargo después de jugar una partida online, me ha desaparecido el mapa y los objetivos, ya probé a configurar los ajustes de fábrica tal y como sale el juego pero sigue sin ir. Otro problema es que el coche mejorado con el set-uo de suspensión ajustando todo para que sea lo más rígido posible, y con los mejores neumáticos el coche parece una bailarina por la pista, a nada que das una curva fuerte sale derrapando, puedo adjuntar video si quereis verlohttps://streamable.com/j9b6n4

  2. #462
    Moderator Sankyo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    8,332
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Angel_rs99 View Post
    Informe de error.
    Buenas, tengo un problema con el juego, tengo activado el mapa y que me salgan los objetivos de la carrera. Sin embargo después de jugar una partida online, me ha desaparecido el mapa y los objetivos, ya probé a configurar los ajustes de fábrica tal y como sale el juego pero sigue sin ir. Otro problema es que el coche mejorado con el set-uo de suspensión ajustando todo para que sea lo más rígido posible, y con los mejores neumáticos el coche parece una bailarina por la pista, a nada que das una curva fuerte sale derrapando, puedo adjuntar video si quereis verlohttps://streamable.com/j9b6n4
    Please post in English, or use an online translator.


    Bug report.
    Hi, I have a problem with the game, I have activated the map and that the objectives of the race come out. However, after playing an online game, the map and objectives have disappeared, I already tried to configure the factory settings as the game comes out but it still does not go. Another problem is that the car improved with the suspension set-uo adjusting everything to be as rigid as possible, and with the best tires the car looks like a dancer on the track, nothing that you give a strong curve comes out skidding, I can add video if you want to see it https: //streamable.com/j9b6n4
    CPU i7 7700K | RAM Corsair 16GB 2400MHz | GPU Asus GTX1080 Ti OC 11GB | Mobo Asus Strix Z270H | Audio SB Zx @ 5.1/AKG K401 | OS Win 10 x64 | Screen LG 27EA63V-P 27" 1920x1080 | Controllers Fanatec CSW v2.5 + UH, CSP v3, CSS SQ, CSH | Misc TrackIR 4 Pro, Playseat Revolution, DS button box

    With the right to say what you think comes the obligation to think about what you say.
    I'd rather have questions that cannot be answered than answers that cannot be questioned - Richard Feynman
    Teach how to think, not what to think
    The following user likes this Post: Konan


  3. #463
    Superkart Pilot
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    174
    Platform
    PS4 Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Sankyo View Post
    Please post in English, or use an online translator.


    Bug report.
    Hi, I have a problem with the game, I have activated the map and that the objectives of the race come out. However, after playing an online game, the map and objectives have disappeared, I already tried to configure the factory settings as the game comes out but it still does not go. Another problem is that the car improved with the suspension set-uo adjusting everything to be as rigid as possible, and with the best tires the car looks like a dancer on the track, nothing that you give a strong curve comes out skidding, I can add video if you want to see it https: //streamable.com/j9b6n4
    Hard to see details on that video but:
    1) something is wrong, probably bug, as with highest level of suspension installed you should have all settings unlocked. It looks like they are locked for you = suspension upgrade doesn`t work
    2) too high cornering speed will loose traction on any wheels, efen the best ones - do not compare what is possible and what is not to AI as AI is cheating. AI problem was mentioned many times here
    3) I am investigating tire upgrades as for me it doesn't make much (hardly any) difference in many situations between worst and best ones. This might be a bug or rather a thing that requires further balancing.

    Please keep in mind that even with all above issues Lancer drives pretty awasome. If I might suggest, for E class, stay with stock tires and go for power and suspension, for better results, especially suspension if you want your car to handle better. Confirm that you have ✓ mark next to your upgrade.
    Last edited by Zinnsash; 19-10-2020 at 15:55.

  4. #464
    Rookie HURINTHALI0N's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Posts
    2
    Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Hello everybody,

    am I the only one who thinks the driving behavior of the Huracan and 918 Spyder seems strange? Both somehow sway significantly more than their competitors and are unstable or even impassable, especially at high speeds.

    And with the Cayman GT4 I basically drive seconds faster than with other GT4 racers because it can go over 300 km / h while the others usually only manage 270. On the other hand, funnily enough, the Cayman's seventh gear is clearly incorrectly translated. The effect is like if the car were to shift down into first gear - it swerves out immediately

    Equipment: Xbox One X
    Thrustmaster TX

  5. #465
    GT4 Pilot Sum Dixon-Ear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Teuchterland, Scotia
    Posts
    2,133
    Platform
    PS4 Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by HURINTHALI0N View Post
    Hello everybody,

    am I the only one who thinks the driving behavior of the Huracan and 918 Spyder seems strange? Both somehow sway significantly more than their competitors and are unstable or even impassable, especially at high speeds.

    And with the Cayman GT4 I basically drive seconds faster than with other GT4 racers because it can go over 300 km / h while the others usually only manage 270. On the other hand, funnily enough, the Cayman's seventh gear is clearly incorrectly translated. The effect is like if the car were to shift down into first gear - it swerves out immediately

    Equipment: Xbox One X
    Thrustmaster TX
    There is definitely something wrong with 7th gear on the Cayman. I drove it without changing anything and it was fine, then as soon as I changed the tune... 7th gear has the exact same ratio as 1st. Now that it's changed I can't put it back to how it was either.
    Savoury69 - Fanatec CSLE-PS4/ClubSport F1 2018 LE Rim + Podium APM/ClubSport V3 Pedals + Brake Performance Kit - Saor Alba

  6. #466
    Kart Driver
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    63
    Platform
    PS4
    Is there any word on if improvements can be made to the framerate on ps4/xbox1?

  7. #467
    GT4 Pilot Sum Dixon-Ear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Teuchterland, Scotia
    Posts
    2,133
    Platform
    PS4 Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay84 View Post
    Is there any word on if improvements can be made to the framerate on ps4/xbox1?
    Nothing at all... hopefully it can be improved... but going by this post from Fernando (on Discord yesterday) I'm not terribly optimistic any more.

    "Unfortunately the visual performance on consoles suffered a little due to the game being more advanced than the hardware itself. But rest assured that the team is definitely looking into all possible solutions to circumvent the issues."
    Savoury69 - Fanatec CSLE-PS4/ClubSport F1 2018 LE Rim + Podium APM/ClubSport V3 Pedals + Brake Performance Kit - Saor Alba

  8. #468
    Rookie
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    1
    Platform
    PS4
    PS4 Pro, Bug:

    Daily Rivals Pace Setter with Zakspeed Ford on Dubai Autodrome National:

    I have set average times of 1:20.6 and 1:20.7 and neither has counted. There were no invalid laps and I got the full exp credit for both runs, yet the leader board still has my best time as 1:22.085.
    The following user likes this Post: Zinnsash


  9. #469
    Kart Driver
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    63
    Platform
    PS4
    Even though PC2 is far better in visuals 0_o something doesn't add up...

  10. #470
    Rookie HURINTHALI0N's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Posts
    2
    Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Quote Originally Posted by Sum Dixon-Ear View Post
    There is definitely something wrong with 7th gear on the Cayman. I drove it without changing anything and it was fine, then as soon as I changed the tune... 7th gear has the exact same ratio as 1st. Now that it's changed I can't put it back to how it was either.
    Yes, that's exactly how I experienced it with the Cayman.
    I experimented a little. I tuned the DB11 GT4 to PIR R748. With attention only to engine power and top speed. Nevertheless, I only manage a mere 51.2 seconds on the Daytona Oval. The car barely manages over 290 km / h.

    On the other hand, I drive a relaxed 47.7 sec with the Cayman. And that with a low PIR R545.

    Whats going on here? : ((

Similar Threads

  1. [BUG REPORTS] What I've found so far..
    By Brado23 in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 27-09-2017, 04:02
  2. 2 bug reports
    By Skullblits69 in forum PS4 - Technical Help & Support
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 18-05-2015, 17:49

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •