Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 122

Thread: What's with the graphics?

  1. #71
    Superkart Pilot Twinz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    SW Florida
    Posts
    795
    Platform
    PC
    Where do the Street Fighter II jaggies come from?
    http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sho...=1#post1602594

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	hqdefault.jpg 
Views:	120 
Size:	38.1 KB 
ID:	282250

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	No AA.jpg 
Views:	5 
Size:	121.5 KB 
ID:	282249
    Last edited by Twinz; 23-09-2020 at 20:19.
    Steam name: z1nonly YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/Z1NONLY/featured Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/z1nonly172
    Windows 10 / 3800X / GTX 1080 ti / 16gb DDR4 @3800 / HP Reverb Pro / GTA-F racing simulator / Fanatec CSL Elite-P1 / CS V3 pedals / CS Shifter SQ V 1.5
    The following user likes this Post: swimeye


  2. #72
    Kart Driver
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    15
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by ak1504 View Post
    Hm...

    but you post a screenshot, and I've said in game, the textures are popping everywhere, clipping, or flickering, they are ugly....issues that we can't see in a screenshot, genius !

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OANAkUaluDY
    here you can see how bad are the trees textures, flickering popping and clipping like hell, for the greenhell ! And your screenshot doesn't change the issues, it's time to accept the issues.
    Last edited by Teddy; 24-09-2020 at 00:22.

  3. #73
    Lead Moderator Konan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    14,727
    Platform
    PS4 Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Teddy View Post
    but you post a screenshot, and I've said in game, the textures are popping everywhere, clipping, or flickering, they are ugly....issues that we can't see in a screenshot, genius !

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OANAkUaluDY
    here you can see how bad are the trees textures, flickering popping and clipping like hell, for the greenhell ! And your screenshot doesn't change the issues, it's time to accept the issues.
    Mind your tone...
    AN OUTLAW MIGHT GIVE IN TO DESTINY BUT HIS LEGEND LIVES ON FOR ETERNITY!

    DIY rig walk-through :

    http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sho...nd-walkthrough

  4. #74
    GT5 Pilot Cholton82's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    1,201
    Platform
    PC
    I actually expected something worse, I didnt think it looked that bad in the video but flickering trees have been present I think in all 3 games.
    Its going to be worse at the ring because there's a lot of them and they're close to the track.
    From a driving point of view I don't think id notice too much , I've driven the ring irl plenty of times and you don't look at the trees even as a passenger .

  5. #75
    Superkart Pilot UkHardcore23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Glasgow, UK
    Posts
    580
    Platform
    PS4 Pro
    The trees will always been in your peripheral vision in real life when at the ring much like how they are when playing games.
    Anyone but Hamilton

  6. #76
    Lead Moderator Konan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    14,727
    Platform
    PS4 Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by UkHardcore23 View Post
    The trees will always been in your peripheral vision in real life when at the ring much like how they are when playing games.
    Your peripheral vision is blurry though, the only sharp image irl is the one you focus on...
    AN OUTLAW MIGHT GIVE IN TO DESTINY BUT HIS LEGEND LIVES ON FOR ETERNITY!

    DIY rig walk-through :

    http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sho...nd-walkthrough
    The following user likes this Post: ak1504


  7. #77
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    53
    Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Quote Originally Posted by Konan View Post
    Your peripheral vision is blurry though, the only sharp image irl is the one you focus on...
    Depth of field is a separate area. Because the projection on the screen remains at a constant distance from the viewer, the natural blurring caused by the focus cannot occur here. This cannot be simulated really well as long as it is not known where the view is going. To the speedometer or in the distance.
    Natural motion blur occurs when the projection on the retina shifts quickly. The point that we follow with our eyes remains relatively sharp. As drivers, we should keep an eye on the next bend, not the board on the right-hand side of the screen. Here the artificial motion blur fails completely on the XBOX. If we now have the choice between incorrectly implemented motion blur and no motion blur, then for me the choice is clearly the latter. It needs a way to switch this off on the XBOX. It is better to blur a little too little than to blur the goal of our gaze unnecessarily.


  8. #78
    Kart Driver
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    15
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Konan View Post
    Your peripheral vision is blurry though, the only sharp image irl is the one you focus on...
    sound as true as the human eye can only see 30fps....

  9. #79
    Kart Driver
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    15
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Cholton82 View Post
    I actually expected something worse, I didnt think it looked that bad in the video but flickering trees have been present I think in all 3 games.
    Its going to be worse at the ring because there's a lot of them and they're close to the track.
    From a driving point of view I don't think id notice too much , I've driven the ring irl plenty of times and you don't look at the trees even as a passenger .
    it's not bad for you ? I understand what is your standard, cause for me it's simply not acceptable at all.

  10. #80
    Superkart Pilot Twinz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    SW Florida
    Posts
    795
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Schorsch View Post
    Depth of field is a separate area. Because the projection on the screen remains at a constant distance from the viewer, the natural blurring caused by the focus cannot occur here. This cannot be simulated really well as long as it is not known where the view is going. To the speedometer or in the distance.
    Natural motion blur occurs when the projection on the retina shifts quickly. The point that we follow with our eyes remains relatively sharp. As drivers, we should keep an eye on the next bend, not the board on the right-hand side of the screen. Here the artificial motion blur fails completely on the XBOX. If we now have the choice between incorrectly implemented motion blur and no motion blur, then for me the choice is clearly the latter. It needs a way to switch this off on the XBOX. It is better to blur a little too little than to blur the goal of our gaze unnecessarily.

    I see what you mean in the capture. We tell students that when they look ahead, the course "slows down".

    The stuff that's farther away should be *clearer* than the stuff that's zooming by, closer to the car. (For motion blur implementation) In the capture it's backward.
    Steam name: z1nonly YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/Z1NONLY/featured Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/z1nonly172
    Windows 10 / 3800X / GTX 1080 ti / 16gb DDR4 @3800 / HP Reverb Pro / GTA-F racing simulator / Fanatec CSL Elite-P1 / CS V3 pedals / CS Shifter SQ V 1.5

Similar Threads

  1. Vr graphics bug
    By ELAhrairah in forum Technical Help & Support (PC)
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-12-2017, 13:23
  2. PS4 Pro Graphics
    By UkHardcore23 in forum Project CARS 2 on Playstation 4
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 10-11-2017, 00:01
  3. Graphics.
    By mei0096 in forum Technical Help & Support (PS4)
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-11-2017, 23:46
  4. XB1 vs PC Graphics
    By Gav88888 in forum Project CARS 2 on XBOX One
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 28-10-2017, 13:12
  5. Graphics are WOW!!!
    By spartanmike1978 in forum Project CARS on Xbox One
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 13-05-2015, 01:52

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •