Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast

Thread: What's with the graphics?

Platform
    XBOX1
    Quote Originally Posted by swimeye View Post
    I am very satisfied with the results from the patch on Xbox one, major improvments on almost all of my personal issues, among them the graphics, I can not read in the notes what has changed but they must have done something because now it is a completely different game. Great job to all involved. =)
    im glad to here the first xbox update has improved graphic, im downloading it now.

Platform
    XBOX1
    As far as the mods go they have allways been more than fair to me even when i admit i have gone to far from time to time. Also emotion gets lost when communicating thru typing. What reads hateful might not be meant hatefully. Keep in mind the forum could be like other forums where no mods interact with anyone and it amount to just players talking to themselfs with no results. Yea ACC, Im talking about you. At least here we have a seemingly interaction, well i hope so, with mods that can get what we are discussing thru the pipeline of player developer communication for these updates.
    The following 4 users likes this Post: chastewand, Eugene Flerko, Konan, MaximusN

Rookie
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by kevin kirk View Post
    As far as the mods go they have allways been more than fair to me even when i admit i have gone to far from time to time. Also emotion gets lost when communicating thru typing. What reads hateful might not be meant hatefully. Keep in mind the forum could be like other forums where no mods interact with anyone and it amount to just players talking to themselfs with no results. Yea ACC, Im talking about you. At least here we have a seemingly interaction, well i hope so, with mods that can get what we are discussing thru the pipeline of player developer communication for these updates.
    Has your dose of medication been changed or have you been threatened with withdrawal of love? Why are you crawling like that? Why should you apologize for being upset? Or did those who annoyed you apologize? Has the game turned out as promised? Or did you get your money back?

Platform
    PS4 Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by RRenner View Post
    Has your dose of medication been changed or have you been threatened with withdrawal of love? Why are you crawling like that? Why should you apologize for being upset? Or did those who annoyed you apologize? Has the game turned out as promised? Or did you get your money back?
    Did he apologise? I don't think so.
    Did he need to? I don't think so either.

If you think we moderate to get apologies than you clearly don't know what moderation is all about.
    Some people should really try to step in our shoes for a week or so and witness everything from the other side...
    It's easy judging someone by reading a thread or two... Try reading them all and than get back to me.
    AN OUTLAW MIGHT GIVE IN TO DESTINY BUT HIS LEGEND LIVES ON FOR ETERNITY!

DIY rig walk-through :

http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sho...nd-walkthrough
    The following 5 users likes this Post: blinkngone, cluck, Eugene Flerko, Maskmagog, mdecker79

Platform
    XBOX1
    After the Xbox one x update the rain has a rainbow effect on the ground as if itís grease on the track

Platform
    XBOX1
    And I don’t know if it’s me but my Lamborghinis such as the huracan and veneno have problems turning corners, they would just dead stop then slowly accelerate after getting hit by other AI drivers. I don’t if that’s a bug or because they are AWD but I need some help.

Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Must say I played this for the first time post-patch last night in my precious nightly 20 minutes 'free time' while the baby gets put to bed, and was quite impressed. That's to say, I got some proper enjoyment out of it. The AI does seem a bit less extreme now. Racing Formula E in Havana, if I run wide round that long right hander I maybe only get passed by two drivers now, rather than the entire field. Comparing that to Long Beach and Monaco, where the AI has always been a bit calmer (maybe because the tracks are narrower, dunno?) and the field was clearly a bit more strung out. Tried a few more car/track combinations, and I dunno what's changed here but it seems slightly more solid all round even if the visuals are still imperfect (flickering, bad framerate on 'prioritise resolution' etc). Visuals are my lesser concern, I just want a solid, immersive experience and I probably came closer to getting that last night to when I've played the game before.

Is the AI specifically set up to band together more on the fictional tracks? IT seems that way.
    The following user likes this Post: Konan

Platform
    PS4 Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by swimeye View Post
    I am very satisfied with the results from the patch on Xbox one, major improvments on almost all of my personal issues, among them the graphics, I can not read in the notes what has changed but they must have done something because now it is a completely different game. Great job to all involved. =)
    Great to hear they are working hard to fix the graphics. 22gb is a a massive patch could be full of 4k textures. Has it completely fixed the anti alaising or good enough not to moan about.? Its the one thing for me that stands out massively when watching videos.

PS4 Pro hasnt had the graphics s update yet has it?
    Anyone but Hamilton

Platform
    PS4 Pro
    PS4 Pro hasnt had the graphics s update yet has it?
    Xbox is now on the same patch as the other two platforms. It could be they had more fixes than the rest, being released later...
    AN OUTLAW MIGHT GIVE IN TO DESTINY BUT HIS LEGEND LIVES ON FOR ETERNITY!

DIY rig walk-through :

http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sho...nd-walkthrough

Platform
    PS4 Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Konan View Post
    Xbox is now on the same patch as the other two platforms. It could be they had more fixes than the rest, being released later...
    Yeah it sounds like it.
    Anyone but Hamilton
    The following user likes this Post: Konan