Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Still willing to shell out cash for some pCARS2 DLC

Platform
    PC
    pc3 has the corvette c8r but still lacks the daytona prototypes i was hoping it would at least have i wish sms would of followed the long term commitment to pc2 like raceroom does they still come out with track and car dlc packs every now and then and still update the game
    Jackie Stewart - "Sometimes you need to ease off in order to go faster"
    Intel Core i7-8700k cpu @ 3.7GHz 3.70GHz Ram:16GB 64 bit operating system Nvidia Geforce GTX 1080
    Steam ID: Dault3883 If u add me on steam send message on forum with ur steam id. If i dont know who the steam friend request belongs to i will ignore it.
    The following 3 users likes this Post: BartZ, Frankiestail, Smoked_Cheddar

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Keena View Post
    From wiki- "The game reached number 5 in the US physical sales chart, and 17 in the UK, selling 86% less than the previous game."
    Wow. That says it all.
    Pity any improvents or additions to PC2 are simply not happening.
    i9. 2080ti. 256RAM. Liquid cooled. Thrustmaster T300RS GT + F1 wheel

Platform
    PC
    5th in the us physical sales chart compared to what though?

also pc2 lost possible customers due to all of the bug issues never solved on pc1 if i remember right

i got pc3 but that was mostly for the corvette c8r and i was disappointed there were no cadillac Daytona Prototypes

i was hoping pc3 would be a continued version of pc2 but sms decided to go a more need for speed meets forza
    Intel Core i7-8700k cpu @ 3.7GHz 3.70GHz Ram:16GB 64 bit operating system Nvidia Geforce GTX 1080
    Steam ID: Dault3883 If u add me on steam send message on forum with ur steam id. If i dont know who the steam friend request belongs to i will ignore it.

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by dault3883 View Post
    5th in the us physical sales chart compared to what though?
    Yea, it's a bit ambiguous. 86% sales drop is a biggie though. That's crystal clear to me.

Edit. C8R is a beautiful beast. I'm also a big fan

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by BartZ View Post
    Yea, it's a bit ambiguous. 86% sales drop is a biggie though. That's crystal clear to me.

Edit. C8R is a beautiful beast. I'm also a big fan
    im a corvette racing fan period

i dont look at total sales that really doesnt tell the story

reviews tell more as you filter throught the ones different people are looking for different things

i didnt want another forza or gran turismo i was looking for something different than both of them when i got pc1

i liked that pc1 and 2 had practice qualifing and a career mode along with bigger fields in the races than either forza or GT

the only thing i wish they had was a save feature when you enter the pits on endurance races longer than a few hours like Le Mans 24 hours game for ps2 did

i dont like that pc3 took out pit stops or tire wear

Platform
    PC
    I took my PCars3 money and bought Automobilista2. Unfortunately that game feels like PCars2.5 work in progress version.
    What line?
    PC: Ryzen7 3700x, RTX 2080 Ti, 16GB RAM, 512GB SSD HD, Oculus Rift, Vive Pro and HP Reverb
    Wheel/Pedal: Fanatec Clubsport wheel, pedal, shifter and handbrake

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by DaWorstPlaya View Post
    I took my PCars3 money and bought Automobilista2. Unfortunately that game feels like PCars2.5 work in progress version.
    Yea, it is a bit rough around edges. It is getting better though with regular small and big updates. It's not bad. Certaily a worthy alternative. Just needs some fixes.

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by BartZ View Post
    Yea, it is a bit rough around edges. It is getting better though with regular small and big updates. It's not bad. Certaily a worthy alternative. Just needs some fixes.
    I just drove the new (old) BMW Procar and thought it felt very believable.
    Steam name: z1nonly YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/Z1NONLY/featured Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/z1nonly172
    Windows 10 / 3800X / GTX 1080 ti / 16gb DDR4 @3800 / HP Reverb Pro / GTA-F racing simulator / Fanatec CSL Elite-P1 / CS V3 pedals / CS Shifter SQ V 1.5

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by DaWorstPlaya View Post
    I bought AMS2 hoping it would be like a PCars2.5 work in progress version and I love it. I enjoy being part of the development process and seeing the small but crucial changes to tyres and physics as the devs get their heads around the possibilities of the Madness engine.
    I bought PC3 anyway so I could join the discussion
    i7-7700K/MSI RTX 3080/Win10 64bit/64Gb RAM/Asus Xonar DX+Beyer Dynamic DT990 Pro headphones/LG 34" UM65 @2560x1080/Oculus CV1/HP Reverb/Logitech G29+G25 shifter/DSD P2 button box

WMD1 + WMD2 Member
    The following user likes this Post: Keena

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by John Hargreaves View Post
    I bought AMS2 hoping it would be like a PCars2.5 work in progress version and I love it. I enjoy being part of the development process and seeing the small but crucial changes to tyres and physics as the devs get their heads around the possibilities of the Madness engine.
    I bought PC3 anyway so I could join the discussion
    Im interested to hear your thoughts on AMS2 John. Its something Im dithering about whether or not to buy. The eventual career which I understand is in the pipes for 2021 is in my sight line, but if you think the physics etc make it worth getting Im definately curious.. and if in the meantime there happened to be some quality of life dlc or updates to PC2 then wouldnt that be nice..