Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Challenge Accepted achievement bug

  1. #1
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    4
    Platform
    XBOX1 X

    Angry Challenge Accepted achievement bug

    are SMS actually gonna bother fixing this achievement bug on xbox one????. Its not difficult bug to fix being a programmer myself for god sake.

  2. #2
    GT5 Pilot kevin kirk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    west virginia
    Posts
    1,395
    Platform
    XBOX1
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveLister69 View Post
    are SMS actually gonna bother fixing this achievement bug on xbox one????. Its not difficult bug to fix being a programmer myself for god sake.
    Unless i totally missed it the PC and PS versions are supported with update patches. The xbox version is what we got at launch.

  3. #3
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    4
    Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Quote Originally Posted by kevin kirk View Post
    Unless i totally missed it the PC and PS versions are supported with update patches. The xbox version is what we got at launch.
    From what ive read the xbox update is coming soon but it hasnt fixed the trophy glitch so its obviously not gonna fix the achievement

  4. #4
    GT5 Pilot kevin kirk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    west virginia
    Posts
    1,395
    Platform
    XBOX1
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveLister69 View Post
    From what ive read the xbox update is coming soon but it hasnt fixed the trophy glitch so its obviously not gonna fix the achievement
    the first patches came and went like two weeks ago.

  5. #5
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    4
    Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Quote Originally Posted by kevin kirk View Post
    the first patches came and went like two weeks ago.
    To be honest im getting sick of games being released with so many bugs and glitches in them. No way in hell was this game tested before release with all the bugs in it

  6. #6
    Kart Driver Frankiestail's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    10
    Platform
    PS4
    Given the issues with Xbox here and also with acc, I’d love to know from a developers perspective, is the Xbox platform more difficult to code for compared to both pc and PlayStation?

  7. #7
    GT5 Pilot kevin kirk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    west virginia
    Posts
    1,395
    Platform
    XBOX1
    Quote Originally Posted by Frankiestail View Post
    Given the issues with Xbox here and also with acc, I’d love to know from a developers perspective, is the Xbox platform more difficult to code for compared to both pc and PlayStation?
    from what i have read the xbox updates are harder to get passed by microsoft but who knows. Cant really trust what we are reading anymore for any game. Still i dont think i have ever seen a developer just support PC and PS with patches and updates without supporting the xbox version with updates and patches before. I know the xbox is as it launched but after the PC and PS got the updates are they now running the same version as each other?

  8. #8
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    4
    Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Quote Originally Posted by kevin kirk View Post
    from what i have read the xbox updates are harder to get passed by microsoft but who knows. Cant really trust what we are reading anymore for any game. Still i dont think i have ever seen a developer just support PC and PS with patches and updates without supporting the xbox version with updates and patches before. I know the xbox is as it launched but after the PC and PS got the updates are they now running the same version as each other?
    If thats true its a shame microsoft arent as tough on game releases lol

  9. #9
    GT5 Pilot kevin kirk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    west virginia
    Posts
    1,395
    Platform
    XBOX1
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveLister69 View Post
    If thats true its a shame microsoft arent as tough on game releases lol
    thats what i read but then again i have seen some awful updates go thur microsoft including game breaking ones on some other games, So who knows.

Similar Threads

  1. Achievement What's Yours Is Mine
    By oscarolim in forum Project CARS 2 on XBOX One
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 23-09-2017, 11:39
  2. Pentapodia achievement (bug?)
    By DragonSyr in forum Multiplayer
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-09-2015, 21:39
  3. Achievement bug?
    By Im Sorry in forum Project CARS on Xbox One
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-08-2015, 15:51
  4. A day in the life achievement
    By Strakka in forum Project CARS on Xbox One
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 24-07-2015, 18:10
  5. A day in the life achievement
    By Strakka in forum XB1 - Technical Help & Support
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-07-2015, 17:42

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •