Thread: Pitstop issue

Rookie
    Platform
    PC

Pitstop issue

Hi.
    I have a strange issue in the Formula Renault Nurburgring, (PC career mode 20 laps). The pitcrew only fixes damages . No tires no fuel. I can not find any soloution on the forum about it.

Br //Magnus

Platform
    PC
    Are you sure the series allows for refueling or tire changes? I don't recall in that specific series, but check the series rules/criteria to verify.
    Intel i7-4790K @4.4GHz | 16gb ram | ZOTAC GeForce GTX 1080 | 5040x1050 | Windows 8.1 64-bit | Thrustmaster TX Servo Base | Thrustmaster TH8A Shifter
    ProtoSimTech PT-1 Pedals | rSeat Evo V2 | Front/Rear Transducers | SimVibe | Black Max II Button Controller | Sennheiser PC 360 Headset

Forum Rules
    PC2 FAQ & Tips

Rookie
    Platform
    PC
    Nope, Note sure but the pit tells me to shange tires if needed due to incomming rain. I will sheck that.

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by FelixContentus View Post
    Nope, Note sure but the pit tells me to shange tires if needed due to incomming rain. I will sheck that.
    When you are pitting, are you selecting rain/wet tires specifically? If not, the system will use the same logic as the AI which is "try" to calculate which is faster:

* Staying on non-wet tires and just finishing the race slower
    * Taking the time to pit to put on wet tires

If you keep the tire selection during the pitstop as "Automatic by weather", you may or may not get the tires changed.
    Intel i7-4790K @4.4GHz | 16gb ram | ZOTAC GeForce GTX 1080 | 5040x1050 | Windows 8.1 64-bit | Thrustmaster TX Servo Base | Thrustmaster TH8A Shifter
    ProtoSimTech PT-1 Pedals | rSeat Evo V2 | Front/Rear Transducers | SimVibe | Black Max II Button Controller | Sennheiser PC 360 Headset

Forum Rules
    PC2 FAQ & Tips

Rookie
    Platform
    PC
    Werry strange. But after many tests the pit manage to shange tyres. I cant explain why but I did fill the car full before start and after a couple of tries I found that when I kept the blue shoose pit strategy opend in the box they manege to shange them.

Platform
    PC
    Here's a video I would recommend watching if you haven't yet. It goes through how to manage pit stop strategies in PC2:

Forum Rules
    PC2 FAQ & Tips