PDA

View Full Version : Oschersleben is no longer mine!!! Mwhahahahahahahaha....

SpeedRush
09-07-2015, 17:06
...all three layouts in the Sauber C9 Mercedes-Benz.

Anyone up to besting me?

Oschersleben C Circuit: 0:27.862
Oschersleben GP: 1:20.543
Oschersleben National: 0:58.972

mikadri
10-07-2015, 20:14
You´r on PC.Would you mind post the times?:)

lollygag
10-07-2015, 20:19
http://cars-stats-steam.wmdportal.com/index.php/leaderboard?track=3100781576&vehicle=65306143

Your just lucky i don't drive the car. Plus its not a popular car/track combo, only 18 entries.

Pink_650S
10-07-2015, 20:27
I dont understand people that create threads only to show off :confused:

Fanapryde
10-07-2015, 20:40
I dont understand people that create threads only to show off :confused:Agree.
Totally useless and ridiculous.
The title of the thread says enough ....

mikadri
10-07-2015, 21:00
Totally useless and ridiculous FUN :p.
But having fun isn´t so sim,-is it?

SpeedRush
10-07-2015, 21:10
I dont understand people that create threads only to show off :confused:

Yeah, nobody would think... here's someone trying to enjoy a racing game by inviting other similarly inclined (and hopefully) like minded souls to share in the enjoyment and enter into the spirit of some harmless competition. I'm guessing you are too slow to participate?

SpeedRush
10-07-2015, 21:17
Agree.
Totally useless and ridiculous.
The title of the thread says enough ....

Embarrassingly slow then eh? Against all forms of competition? Don't want to use your PlayStation to, ya know, play?

SpeedRush
10-07-2015, 21:24
You´r on PC.Would you mind post the times?:)

Apologies. Here are my 'show off' times:

Oschersleben National: 0:59.742

Also added to OP.

Pink_650S
10-07-2015, 21:43
Embarrassingly slow then eh? Against all forms of competition? Don't want to use your PlayStation to, ya know, play?

Wow, you have issues.

I'm guessing you are too slow to participate?

I'm guessing you cant read? I'm on PS4.

SpeedRush
10-07-2015, 21:49
Wow lol, you have issues.

Yes, my issues are many and manifest. However, I have too few racers driving the Sauber C9 around Oschersleben.

WRT IVORBIGUN
10-07-2015, 21:55
I shall have a go at challenging your times tomorrow on the XB1!

Pink_650S
10-07-2015, 21:55
Yes, my issues are many and manifest. However, I have too few racers driving the Sauber C9 around Oschersleben.

Maybe invite players to beat your lap a bit nicer next time and maybe you will find some.
No one feels very invited when someone acts as unbeatable and irascible as you. At least sane people dont.
'Look at me, look at me! I'm so fast! Acknowledge me!'
Pff!

SpeedRush
10-07-2015, 22:01
I shall have a go at challenging your times tomorrow on the XB1!

Great! Good luck Mr. Big Gun.

RacingTopsy
10-07-2015, 22:04
Keep calm guys. :)

And don't forget to max out the wastegate pressure!

mikadri
10-07-2015, 22:04
C Circuit 00.27.643
-can we use set up?:rolleyes:

SpeedRush
10-07-2015, 22:11
C Circuit 00.27.643

Nice time. Yes, setups are allowed... a screenshot of your time would also be good.

TheReaper GT
10-07-2015, 22:16

SpeedRush
10-07-2015, 22:26
Thanks for your input SOi Reaper. I'm sure you are a 'driving god', and luckily you have the opportunity to prove it... by driving the Sauber C9 around Oschersleben!

P.S. Has anyone every told you look a lot like Richard Hammond off of Top Gear?

TheReaper GT
10-07-2015, 22:29
Thanks for your input SOi Reaper. I'm sure you are a 'driving god', and luckily you have the opportunity to prove it... by driving the Sauber C9 around Oschersleben!

P.S. Has anyone every told you look a lot like Richard Hammond off of Top Gear?

Yeah, people always say that :D

FA RACING 01
10-07-2015, 22:34
C Circuit 00.27.643

Oooh. Oschersleben now has a new owner. Mahahahahaha ( did I do that right ? ) :confused:

Well done mikadri, nice new property.;) Great lap mate.

WhoosierGirl
11-07-2015, 00:08
27.234 on the short track, stock other than the wastegate think. Shows the previous lap of 27.278 #91 and first none LMP1 on PS4 leaderboard, the .234 should update soon I imagine. New queen in town, lol.

Edit, #85 on PS4 board.

t0daY
11-07-2015, 00:52
What a pitty that the leaderboards will be deleted xDD

RTA nOsKiLlS
11-07-2015, 02:13
Are these times all 2 wheels on the track all the way round? Or are they lawn mowing times?

I've never raced that car or track, but I'll have a go tomorrow.

mikadri
11-07-2015, 04:35
Are these times all 2 wheels on the track all the way round? Or are they lawn mowing times?

I've never raced that car or track, but I'll have a go tomorrow.

Ehhh..,all two wheels :confused:

WRT IVORBIGUN
11-07-2015, 07:49
Oschersleben C Circuit: 0:26.805
Oschersleben GP: 1:19.469
Oschersleben National 0:57.959

https://youtu.be/oA6HB4_IzfY

Only spent around 10mins on each. The GP circuit I could definately improve and get a 1.18.

mikadri
11-07-2015, 08:25
C Circuit 0.26.715
National 0.58.275
GP 1.19.615

I guess you´r been "bested" SpeedRush :cool:

SpeedRush
11-07-2015, 08:49
Thanks guys! Nice job...I'll have another go later.

Are yours the top times for the Sauber on PS4 and Xbox1?

mikadri
11-07-2015, 09:04
Thanks guys! Nice job...I'll have another go later.

Are yours the top times for the Sauber on PS4 and Xbox1?

Thanks for racing you :)
Nope,no top times cuz we don´t have leaderboards for each class

RTA nOsKiLlS
11-07-2015, 12:15
Ehhh..,all two wheels :confused:

Yes, LOL.

Has he had 2 wheel inside the white lines all the way round the track. Yes the cars have 4 wheels, but only 2 need to be on the track for it to be classed a proper valid lap.

Or, does it involve corner cutting?

mikadri
11-07-2015, 12:48
Yes, LOL.

Has he had 2 wheel inside the white lines all the way round the track. Yes the cars have 4 wheels, but only 2 need to be on the track for it to be classed a proper valid lap.

:rolleyes: Actually I was just joking

Or, does it involve corner cutting?

Yes

RTA nOsKiLlS
11-07-2015, 16:37

Wont be very hard to do it again. ;)

xautos
11-07-2015, 16:41
...all three layouts in the Sauber C9 Mercedes-Benz.

Anyone up to besting me?

Oschersleben National: 0:59.742

since the leaderboard times and going to be wiped anyway, this is completely worthless.

RTA nOsKiLlS
11-07-2015, 16:59
since the leaderboard times and going to be wiped anyway, this is completely worthless.

What does it matter if the leaderboards get wiped? How does that stop you from having some friendly fun. Its just a bit of competition. From what I can see, there are not many people using the C9, its a great car.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q9Zmi9Ib48U&feature=youtu.be

TheReaper GT
11-07-2015, 17:01
What does it matter if the leaderboards get wiped? How does that stop you from having some friendly fun. Its just a bit of competition. From what I can see, there are not many people using the C9, its a great car.

awesome man, you can do better on the chicane section... keep up

mikadri
11-07-2015, 17:05

Great video :yes:
-why in earth is you´r name noskills ;)

TheReaper GT
11-07-2015, 17:10

It's a trap :P

xautos
11-07-2015, 17:24

ask me that after the wipe.

fyi: i am 1th off that op fastest on road c and easily broke the national version by 2ths and that was full of mistakes. if i can hook up the road c final sector i have a chance, the front left keeps overheating.

RTA nOsKiLlS
11-07-2015, 17:36

LOL, People tell me I have no skills a lot.

I cant imagine why.

It's usually people who have no clue how to race cleanly, or people who have taken me out and when I return the favour, they are so grateful, they tell me I have no skills.
The kind of noobs you can see in my Youtube Playlist : Xbox Live Idiots. What ever happened to good old dombomb32, he was a giggle. ;)
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLC6g4mDRZ4s-vFLrKgKuxnjS5qa6a99I_

SpeedFreakDTM
11-07-2015, 17:52
HeHe, I've watched a few of them. Pretty funny. I don't know how you put up with Autosport, it was just carnage on that game.

Any chance of your setup for this c9 monster?

RTA nOsKiLlS
11-07-2015, 18:03
http://s30.postimg.org/xg9p2fqep/Sauber_C9.png

I've not finished with it, but that's how it was for that lap.

I accept no responsibility if this totally sucks for you, but I accept full responsibility If it works out for you. ;)

***Edit : I just realised lots missing from that pic, Steering rack is fully SLOW. Diff Acceleration 20% / Decel 75%. Wastegate pressure 2.10 bar, Brake map 3, Restrictor 43.6,
Radiator 10%
Gears: Final Drive 3.87
1st : 2.50
2nd: 1.95
3rd: 1.52
4th: 1.13
5th: 0.84

Brake pressure 100% Brake Balance 57% Brake duct 2.00%

SpeedRush
11-07-2015, 18:27

Great attitude,video and driving... it's all about fun, with a capital R.A.C.E.

All those bleating on about cutting and cheats are just missing all the FUN. We aren't on here doing a job, we're here to have fun... so what if the leaderboards get wiped, we are here now with a level playing field and a fantastic racing game. Nothing else should matter.

SpeedRush
11-07-2015, 18:33

It won't matter when they're wiped. You will still be too slow.

xautos
11-07-2015, 18:49
It won't matter when they're wiped. You will still be too slow.

update your national time first. :p

SpeedRush
11-07-2015, 18:55

The best possible comeback! That's the ticket, well done... I will have another go later.

xautos
11-07-2015, 19:00
The best possible comeback! That's the ticket, well done... I will have another go later.

no offense to skills or yourself, just having on of those days where rage is the norm. it should go away by tomorrow hopefully.

SpeedFreakDTM
12-07-2015, 01:48
Thanks RTA, with your setup, my car now turns really well. Now if I could only keep it on the track haha!

RTA nOsKiLlS
12-07-2015, 02:34
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txM7rz0U9L4&feature=youtu.be ;)

SpeedRush
12-07-2015, 13:22

0:58.972 :p

OP updated.

xautos
12-07-2015, 19:17
0:58.972 :p

OP updated.

it will be a few days before i can respond to it. taking some time out, need to relax a bit.

Sloskimo
13-07-2015, 08:37

Lol, but does the way your issues manifest themselves become an issue? Anyway set some new times to amuse you :) Not sure I can go faster until I get my thrustmaster TX working again (clamp screw keeps on wearing out) and even then I doubt I can go much faster. Using an old and half dead fanatec gt2 now hehe (sounds like me actually)

Sauber was one of the cars which works much much better with the TX, car was a dream to drive with that wheel, and on the GT2 it's like all hell broke loose.

xautos
13-07-2015, 09:02
sauber c9 is hell to drive around, problem is there is slightly too much understeer for my liking and the gear is set in gear 2 low revs, its not where i need it, so i cant shift down to correct the car into the corner a bit easier to avoid the massive understeer, and when i have tried the wheels spin up and the car gets a bit haywire. so mostly to do with bad gearing on default, i can drive around the understeer. thats what you got to use to make track records in the time trial.

Sloskimo
13-07-2015, 09:27
sauber c9 is hell to drive around, problem is there is slightly too much understeer for my liking and the gear is set in gear 2 low revs, its not where i need it, so i cant shift down to correct the car into the corner a bit easier to avoid the massive understeer, and when i have tried the wheels spin up and the car gets a bit haywire. so mostly to do with bad gearing on default, i can drive around the understeer. thats what you got to use to make track records in the time trial.

Well, on the TX it was very nice and controllable, it's when I switched to the fanatec things started to get complicated, my pedals went bad too, throttle is spiking, so that does not help. Same thing with the Trans am Cobra, it drives a bit like the c9, nice drive in the park on the TX, it's wild and furious on the fanatec also. Pretty much all xcars that tend to slide in a controlled manner were a lot easier on the TX. Not so much the other cars, guess it has to do with how the FFB works on the TX.

You messed with the decel diff on the Sauber? I think it defaults to 75%, which will give you huge understeer if you start turning before you're done breaking, run it at 30% on the Sauber myself, my problem is oversteer, not understeer.

I will never make track records if anybody remotely good tries the track, I'm not fast enough, plus I am no good at setting up a car :)

xautos
13-07-2015, 12:06
for time trials i cant adjust the settings when setting a lap time for the leaderboards, so stuck with what you got. if had the ability to adjust the setup, i would of dialled out the understeer by adjusting the diff and sway bars then play around with the ride height, on oscher the track is mostly smooth, so if i can get a rake on it, that would also be helpful and since there is no really meaningful straights to be concerned with, a higher dowforce setup i would try to go with to get extra grip around the track, maybe tighten the suspension up a little on the front, loosen it a little on the rear. i would also adjust the camber settings as well, front tyres overheat like crazy on those corners. take a little camber off.

im using a thrustmaster ferrari 3 in 1, i think its what its called, the pedal positions are almost at a right angle from the floor to its resting position. the one i had before that used in the f1c 99-02 days was a cheap tevion wheel used be supplied in aldi stores, that lasted a few years and it was a very good wheel and pedal setup. shame i cant find a cheap but effective alternative like that anymore.

Sloskimo
13-07-2015, 15:52
It will use whatever setting you have saved for the car in time trial. Just go into your garage before the time trial, adjust it and save it. It will use that then when going into TT.

xautos
13-07-2015, 16:06
It will use whatever setting you have saved for the car in time trial. Just go into your garage before the time trial, adjust it and save it. It will use that then when going into TT.

i wish there was something on the game that would state that, because i didnt know you can do that.

SpeedRush
13-07-2015, 16:53
Lol, but does the way your issues manifest themselves become an issue? Anyway set some new times to amuse you :) Not sure I can go faster until I get my thrustmaster TX working again (clamp screw keeps on wearing out) and even then I doubt I can go much faster. Using an old and half dead fanatec gt2 now hehe (sounds like me actually)

Sauber was one of the cars which works much much better with the TX, car was a dream to drive with that wheel, and on the GT2 it's like all hell broke loose.

Yes, my issues are many and manifest, and when they manifest themselves that does become an issue... are you a talented psychiatrist as well as a quick driver?

Nice to have you aboard! I will attempt to beat your new times with my Fanatec CSR. I was thinking a new wheel might make me a tad faster, but I may just be running out of talent. I suffer with oversteer with the C9 too!

xautos
13-07-2015, 18:44
Yes, my issues are many and manifest, and when they manifest themselves that does become an issue... are you a talented psychiatrist as well as a quick driver?

Nice to have you aboard! I will attempt to beat your new times with my Fanatec CSR. I was thinking a new wheel might make me a tad faster, but I may just be running out of talent. I suffer with oversteer with the C9 too!

overdriving the car?

SpeedRush
13-07-2015, 19:05
overdriving the car?

Overdriving is a distinct possibility, yes. I'm also chasing a really good setup and trying to get used to driving with the internal car view after years of hood cam... but I'm also having bucket loads of fun. I know what you mean about having a few days off though... I'm often a bit faster following a few days break.

Sloskimo
13-07-2015, 21:04
Overdriving is a distinct possibility, yes. I'm also chasing a really good setup and trying to get used to driving with the internal car view after years of hood cam... but I'm also having bucket loads of fun. I know what you mean about having a few days off though... I'm often a bit faster following a few days break.

I'm faster after a few beers, after some more i only think I'm going faster. Waiting on some adapter so I can triple screen it before I go back to cockpit view, find it hard on a single monitor.

xautos
14-07-2015, 11:14

didnt get the chance until now to make any comment return. doing better today. maybe later on today and try beat the time.

SpeedRush
14-07-2015, 18:07
I'm faster after a few beers, after some more i only think I'm going faster. Waiting on some adapter so I can triple screen it before I go back to cockpit view, find it hard on a single monitor.

Yeah, I'm not at all quicker after beers... unless I'm missing the perfect level of drunkenness, maybe. I've treated myself to an ultrawide (21:9) monitor, so it would seem a waste not to at least try to get used to driving the inside view.

didnt get the chance until now to make any comment return. doing better today. maybe later on today and try beat the time.

No problem, sometimes I'm not at the races after a hard day's graft! We all need recovery time from whatever occupies outside or inside our tiny minds, lol.

xautos
14-07-2015, 18:57
well, ball is in your court now as i got all 3 on top at the moment.

seems there is a steam issue but i roughly remember doing

National: 57.1 (i know there is at least 3 more tenths in the car if i can hook it up correctly, car is a pain at times)
C Circuit: 27.3 (there is more in the tank still, didnt bother exploring knowing i had the time for now)
GP: 1:18.9 i think but i know its a 1:18. (i can go a little quicker but not much)

Sloskimo
16-07-2015, 05:18
Too fast for me :)

xautos
16-07-2015, 05:37
Too fast for me :)

someone else has taken all 3, i doubt i could get near these times even if they are only half a second faster and the one around c curcuit, forget it. i need to get more speed unlocked before i go chasing that.

SpeedRush
16-07-2015, 16:42
someone else has taken all 3, i doubt i could get near these times even if they are only half a second faster and the one around c curcuit, forget it. i need to get more speed unlocked before i go chasing that.

I'll give this another go at the W/E, but I doubt I will best those times...been spending too much time with pCARS 2.

SpeedFreakDTM
17-07-2015, 08:40
I'll give this another go at the W/E, but I doubt I will best those times...been spending too much time with pCARS 2.

How is Pcars 2? Rally tracks and cars in there?

SpeedRush
17-07-2015, 13:01
How is Pcars 2? Rally tracks and cars in there?

Pretty much it, yeah... rallycross fun :)

RTA nOsKiLlS
19-07-2015, 18:15
Pretty much it, yeah... rallycross fun :)

Cool! Historic rally cars please. VW GOLF RALLYE PLEEEEAAAAASSSSEEEEEEEE. No game has had one of these.

Im sure everyone has there own favorites, but that's mine. I don't think they rallied it much, I think it came a bit late. :)