Thread: Pro Handling

Pro Handling

Anyone know how I can put it on pro handling setting s if not picked at the beginning of the game???

Thanks
    XBOX ONE: McilroyTheStig

All Pro mode does is turn off the assists. You can find them in the Options menu.
    The following 2 users likes this Post: Bryer, IJOJOI

Rookie
    Platform
    PC
    Are you sure? Because if you set off the assists the mode is still on Profi in your driver profil. I'm still searching the Menu to change from profi to amateur or something else. It s nearly impossible to drive with the Xbox one controller

Platform
    XBOX1
    I have the same issue. I picked amateur by mistake and turned off all assists as soon as I got on the track. However, it still says my handling preference is amateur in my Driver Network Profile. I'm not sure if it's a mistake that it says that, or if I'm stuck on amateur handling?

Platform
    XBOX1
    Bumpy bump.......

Kart Driver
    Platform
    XBOX1
    I had the exact same issue, had to delete profile (from everywhere option) and started again on pro, now it's handling like a dream, even on the pad, weird, game is now brilliant.

Banned
    Platform
    XBOX1
    This is an issue and as far as I know it is been reported to the team. I don't know if you remember but when you are presented with the 3 options it says you can change it at any time which is not really the case. Atm you would have to delete your profile and start a new one on pro. It should be patched at some point though.

Platform
    XBOX1
    Is there a difference between Pro and Amateur handling, because I originally selected Amateur and have turned off everything except traction control. Does it alter the handling physics?

Kart Driver
    Platform
    XBOX1
    I found that by selecting amateur every time I entered a race it would default to steering assist being turned on which ruined any chance of a good race because it controls your entry into every corner, by selecting pro it's switched of by default so doesn't present a problem.

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    XBOX1
    Quote Originally Posted by Numbrsix View Post
    I found that by selecting amateur every time I entered a race it would default to steering assist being turned on which ruined any chance of a good race because it controls your entry into every corner, by selecting pro it's switched of by default so doesn't present a problem.
    Iiiiinteressting! That would explain a lot about my weekend. Time to create a new profile tonight, then.