Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Career Locked? Help!!

Superkart Pilot
    Quote Originally Posted by SL1DE View Post
    If only career is locked, you need to X on "New" under it to create a new career profile.
    OHHH SNAP!!! lol talk about feeling like an absolute moron, cheers man appreciate it lol.

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    How do i create a driver? Haha i literally cannot access anything other than solo race and settings, thanks

Platform
    PS4
    Mrchiggiewigs have you dl and installed the update? i had same problem while i was dl update i started game anyway and everything was locked apart from solo race and settings, after update was dl and installed i still had same problem then i turned my ps off then back on and it was ok after that.

Superkart Pilot
    It is the block right underneath career that says new mate, just click it and it will start career and create driver name and that. Can't believe I didn't spot it myself in the first place lol and it is so obvious as well like ha.

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Irishnewblood View Post
    It is the block right underneath career that says new mate, just click it and it will start career and create driver name and that. Can't believe I didn't spot it myself in the first place lol and it is so obvious as well like ha.
    That's something i can't do as it's locked off completely. :/

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by The Russian View Post
    Mrchiggiewigs have you dl and installed the update? i had same problem while i was dl update i started game anyway and everything was locked apart from solo race and settings, after update was dl and installed i still had same problem then i turned my ps off then back on and it was ok after that.
    Yep, all of it downloaded automatically.. Evens says on my storage that's it's fully downloaded... So i have no idea, just extremely disapointed. Been looking foward to this for months haha
    The following user likes this Post: perfee

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4
    I had the same problem. I removed my project cars backup file on ps4 and after launching project cars I immidiately created a carreer. It worked. It was impossible for me to create a carreer after trying solo modes.

Rookie
    Platform
    PC
    I have the same feeling. Been waiting so long for PC and now I can't play. All options in game are locked. I can't create career. I can choose only race weekend in Dubai.
    Update 880 Mb is installed. Console restarted... What can I do to fix this?
    Last edited by perfee; 08-05-2015 at 19:27.

Rookie
    Platform
    PC
    I have fixed... Created a new PSN user. Game launched well. Then backed to base user and everything goes OK. Uuufff ;-)

Rookie
    Platform
    PC
    Hi can any one help,in time trial it will not save my times,plus items are locked,so I can't even skip to end of session ! Also I have not I am locked out of a few options in other modes too,ps4 really enjoying it,fantastic game