Thread: Diff & Gear ratio settings?

Diff & Gear ratio settings?

I'm not seeing any gear ratio of diff settings in the car setup screens, am I blind or are they somewhere else?
    Last edited by Steve Loader; 09-05-2015 at 13:08.
    Crank up the volume! Drive it like you paid for it To finish first first you have to finish Keep it Real!
    ROG STRIX H370-I MB, Win10/64, Nvidia GTX1080 @2560x1440, T500RS wheel/pedals, TH8RS Shifter
    (aka Gris, Grisby)

WMD Member
    There is one page for final gear and individual gears (if possible to change, some cars do not have adjustable gearing in real life), plus another page for differential settings.
    i7 5820k @ stock (for now) | Gigabye X99 Gaming 5P | 16GB DDR4 3000MHz @2133 (for now) | Sapphire Nitro R9 390 | Fanatec GT3 RS v1 & Clubsport Pedals | Windows 10 home| Samsung 512GB NMVe | 512GB MX100 SSD | BenQ XL2730Z
    The following user likes this Post: Steve Loader

Platform
    PC
    Did you find it already?

A more detailed explanation, since I couldn't find it myself at first:

Edit tuning setup
    You got 3 tabs: "Vehicle" - "Force Feedback" - "Summary"
    Under vehicle you got "Tires and brakes"
    On the right side of the "Tired and brakes" Section you got to little arrows < > Toggle between them to find more tuning options such as gearing, diff etc..

Hope this'll help! I had problems finding it too, the arrows are so small tho
    Last edited by SharpEyez; 09-05-2015 at 16:19.
    The following user likes this Post: Steve Loader

Quote Originally Posted by SharpEyez View Post
    Did you find it already?

A more detailed explanation, since I couldn't find it myself at first:

Edit tuning setup
    You got 3 tabs: "Vehicle" - "Force Feedback" - "Summary"
    Under vehicle you got "Tires and brakes"
    On the right side of the "Tired and brakes" Section you got to little arrows < > Toggle between them to find more tuning options such as gearing, diff etc..

Hope this'll help! I had problems finding it too, the arrows are so small tho
    Ahh, thanks , got it. I mistakenly assumed that as these settings were no longer on the settings summary screen they were no longer there.
    Crank up the volume! Drive it like you paid for it To finish first first you have to finish Keep it Real!
    ROG STRIX H370-I MB, Win10/64, Nvidia GTX1080 @2560x1440, T500RS wheel/pedals, TH8RS Shifter
    (aka Gris, Grisby)

Stemming from this a simple suggestion - make the setup screens more apparent and page navigation easier by relocating the forward/back <> page selection arrows from the extreme right of the page header to just left of the screen titles, to be in the same view area as the page title and much closer to all the adjustable settings.
    (aka Gris, Grisby)

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    I'm playing on a ps4 and while in tuning set up the L1 & R1 select the primary categories (vehicle, force feed, summary) and the L2 & R2 filter through the sub categories. There are 8 sub cats for 'vehicle' and 2 for 'force feedback'. Hope that clears things up.

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Loader View Post
    Ahh, thanks , got it. I mistakenly assumed that as these settings were no longer on the settings summary screen they were no longer there.
    Thank you! I too had been hunting around for these settings. I found them by accident when i first had the game and then 'lost' them... I began to think i was losing my mind or had dreamt you could tweak the gears, suspension etc... Lol