Page 5 of 417 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 4163

Thread: Jack Spade - FFB Tweaker Files

  1. #41
    Superkart Pilot
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Melbourne fl
    Posts
    181
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Spade View Post
    What is it then?
    What is what I'm confused?

  2. #42
    Kart Driver
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    25
    Platform
    PC
    Do you recommend also doing what is posted in the other sticky about the g25/g27 with this configuration files?

  3. #43
    Rookie
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    4
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by turbohondaej1 View Post
    Okay I only tried two of the cars but is it just me or does everyone else have huge ffb at a stop like I'm going to brake my wheel stand? Also I still don't have the feel in the rear like my setup. How are you supposed to tell if the tires are breaking loose. If I do a doughnut it is static feeling in the wheel does everyone else have the same experience?
    I'm getting the same thing at the starting grid. Wheel going crazy.

  4. #44
    WMD Member Lars Rosenquist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    325
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by tinchotin View Post
    Do you recommend also doing what is posted in the other sticky about the g25/g27 with this configuration files?
    Simply follow Jacks advice in the OP. The most important thing to set outside of this topic is the Deadzone Removal Range for the FFB deadzone (if your wheel has one). How to set it up (on PC) is explained in the other thread. On console you'll have to experiment yourself until you find the proper value (doesn't apply to G25/G27 as they don't work on PS4/XB1).

    Personally, I tone down the tyre force a bit becuase I prefer a lighter feel. Just keep FFB strength at 100 at all times.
    PC: i7-4790k/16GB/GTX970 4GB/Z97-PRO/Logitech G27/Xbox 360 Controller
    Laptop: i7-6700HQ/16GB/GTX1070 8GB/Xbox One Controller
    The following user likes this Post: Alan Dallas


  5. #45
    WMD Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,745
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by turbohondaej1 View Post
    Okay I only tried two of the cars but is it just me or does everyone else have huge ffb at a stop like I'm going to brake my wheel stand? Also I still don't have the feel in the rear like my setup. How are you supposed to tell if the tires are breaking loose. If I do a doughnut it is static feeling in the wheel does everyone else have the same experience?
    People who prefer NO FFB at standstill this is the line: <value DisableSlowSpring="false" />
    System: Win 10 Pro , i7 8700k, MSI Z 370 Pro, 16 GB ram Gigabyte GTX 1080,, Fanatec CSW V2.5 (FW 317, Driver 292), CSP V2, Buttkicker/SimVibe

    PC 2 - Custom Files here: http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sho...=1#post1358152
    PC 1 - V3.1.1 - FFB Tweaker Files here: http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sho...l=1#post891198

  6. #46
    Kart Driver
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    25
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Spade View Post
    People who prefer NO FFB at standstill this is the line: <value DisableSlowSpring="false" />
    thanks, but where do we have to paste this line?

  7. #47
    WMD Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,745
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by tinchotin View Post
    thanks, but where do we have to paste this line?
    The line must be changed in the tweaker files, its at the bottom.

    Do not forget to save the file.
    Last edited by Jack Spade; 10-05-2015 at 07:03.
    System: Win 10 Pro , i7 8700k, MSI Z 370 Pro, 16 GB ram Gigabyte GTX 1080,, Fanatec CSW V2.5 (FW 317, Driver 292), CSP V2, Buttkicker/SimVibe

    PC 2 - Custom Files here: http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sho...=1#post1358152
    PC 1 - V3.1.1 - FFB Tweaker Files here: http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sho...l=1#post891198

  8. #48
    Kart Driver
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    25
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Spade View Post
    The line must be changed in the tweaker files, its at the bottom.

    Do not forget to save the file.
    You mean in every .xml, at the end? why not doing this by default? is there a benefit in having that activated?

  9. #49
    Rookie
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    4
    Platform
    PC
    The FFB at the starting grid is actually growing on me... Gets my attention when I'm distracted and lets me know the race is about to start.
    The following user likes this Post: sherpa25


  10. #50
    WMD Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,745
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by tinchotin View Post
    You mean in every .xml, at the end? why not doing this by default? is there a benefit in having that activated?
    Yes, this is how SMS made this system work we´re talking about individual car FFB setup here, some others prefer FFB at standstill.
    System: Win 10 Pro , i7 8700k, MSI Z 370 Pro, 16 GB ram Gigabyte GTX 1080,, Fanatec CSW V2.5 (FW 317, Driver 292), CSP V2, Buttkicker/SimVibe

    PC 2 - Custom Files here: http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sho...=1#post1358152
    PC 1 - V3.1.1 - FFB Tweaker Files here: http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sho...l=1#post891198

Similar Threads

  1. Where is the image files for the highlight photos?
    By DoodlesSWE in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-05-2015, 18:15

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •