Thread: how on earth do i open .med screenshots

Platform
    PC

how on earth do i open .med screenshots

Its bad enough not being able to take camera in freemode and in replay but now I discover my screenshots are unviewable outside the software of project cars....

Has anyone figured a way of opening the .med files as regular pictures

and irfanview doesnt work....
    The following user likes this Post: OperatorWay

Platform
    PC
    On PC, I use the Steam client/app's built-in screenshot feature (F12) - it has options to save a copy of each screenshot locally & to upload screenshots to your Steam profile page.
    *Disclaimer: comments are only my own musings, not 'stating opinions as facts' or 'speaking for others.'
    Platform: desktop PC | OS: Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit | Wheel: ThrustMaster T150
    CPU: Intel i7-4790K 4GHz quad-core | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3 1866MHz
    Video card: EVGA GeForce GTX 970 4GB PCIe3.0x16 | Display: Asus VG248QE 24-inch 144Hz 1ms 1920x1080
    System SSD: Crucial MX200 250GB SATA3 | Game SSD: Samsung 850 Evo 500GB SATA3
    The following user likes this Post: Morgan Henstridge

Platform
    PC
    .MED are created by photomode. I think you mean that.

Actually you can't (or shouldn't!)
    You have to go to your driver profile in-game, select highlights, and you'll see replays and screenshots in there.

You can reproduce them full screen and screen shot (f12) them.. No the perfect solution but Photo Mode i think is meant to be in-game only.

You can still do F12. Beware that BY DEFAULT will create a BMP file (about 8Mbyte in 1080) and steam will save that in JPG. So check your MyDocuments\Project CARS\ScreenShots folder
    Systems tested with Project CARS 2:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Core i7 4790K - nVidia GTX 1080ti - 16GB RAM (Desktop)
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Core i7 7700HQ - nVidia GTX 1050 - 16GB RAM (Laptop)
    Core i7 6700HQ - nvidia GTX 980m - 8GB RAM (Laptop)
    Core i5 4670K - 2x AMD 7970 - 16GB RAM (Desktop)
    Core i7 4700HQ - nVidia 970M - 16GB RAM - (Laptop)

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PC
    but pcars cant "replay" those photos when taken in 2560x1080 resolution.......

so cant do a F12.
    My Simraceway SRW-S1 mod on G27: http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sho...ay-wheel/page3
    My DIY Raceseat and Wheel http://www.vgraphics.dk
    Using Mr. Belowski's fantastic program CrewChief - an alternative race engineer http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sho...r-for-PC-users