Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Career progress lost?

Kart Driver
    Platform
    XBOX1

Career progress lost?

Hello guys, I am a reader of the forum, but I did not post till today. First of all, I would like to say that the game is incredible, I love it! I think it needs a little tweaking, but let's hope it will happen someday.
    Anyway, my problem is this:
    I was playing the game for a few days with everything going okay. The last time I closed the game(and console) I was at the end of season 3. I started the game today and when I chose to go Career it said that I reached the end of the season and that I should sign a new contract to continue. Meanwhile, there's nothing in the results section and nothing in the inbox. At the same time the progress is saved in the Driver Network Profile - it says how many races I've done, how many I've won, etc etc..
    Is there someone else with the same problem and do you think it's a problem with the game itself or with the console?
    Thank you in advance and keep riding! The game is excellent

K.

Kart Driver
    Platform
    XBOX1
    I ran into this as well. Once I had a choice under calender to close the season and I could accept a new offer in the inbox. Another time I couldn't finish the season, or accept anything....figured it was just another problem. I've also noticed under calender you could abandon a season. That option has disappeared as well.

Kart Driver
    Platform
    XBOX1
    Reinstalling the game or removing your profile doesn't work. Just mentioning cause I tried it..

Kart Driver
    Platform
    XBOX1
    *UPDATE*

So.. today I decided to leave the old saved game and start a new career. I start from season one and then I quit the game and the console. Now I started the game and BAM! - again! Progress lost.. "You have reached the end of this season. Please review your contract offers and sign a new contract to continue with the next season of your career" (photo attached)
    I f*cking love this game and I'm terribly disappointed that I just can not play it. It was okay for a few days and then this. I hope an update will fix this because it is really annoying..Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FullSizeRender.jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	128.9 KB 
ID:	204469

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PS4
    Silly question have you swapped problem files? I thought I'd lost my progress but I didn't realise I was on my sons profile. Signed into mine and it was there.

Kart Driver
    Platform
    XBOX1
    Quote Originally Posted by Pirategenius View Post
    Silly question have you swapped problem files? I thought I'd lost my progress but I didn't realise I was on my sons profile. Signed into mine and it was there.
    mm no, I am the only one playing unfortunately. And I tried signing on a few times.. the same result.

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PS4
    Ahh sorry I couldn't help. Hopefully one of the Devs have an answer

Kart Driver
    Platform
    XBOX1
    Thank you I hope they react too

Kart Driver
    Platform
    XBOX1
    hmm.. i think ubroke ur Profile.. so if u want to start a new career u have to delete ur saved Profile from all devices.. i mean from xbox and cloud cause zhe cloud one will be also broken allready..

i had a diferent Profil Problem who didn`t let me continue my career after i tried to save a 3 hours race replay..

http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sho...t+profile+data

So deleting ur Profile from all devices will help u and u can start a new career or just wait if WMD-Team help u..

Kart Driver
    Platform
    XBOX1
    Quote Originally Posted by Zly_Tomaszek View Post
    hmm.. i think ubroke ur Profile.. so if u want to start a new career u have to delete ur saved Profile from all devices.. i mean from xbox and cloud cause zhe cloud one will be also broken allready..

i had a diferent Profil Problem who didn`t let me continue my career after i tried to save a 3 hours race replay..

http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sho...t+profile+data

So deleting ur Profile from all devices will help u and u can start a new career or just wait if WMD-Team help u..

Thank you! Can you please explain how to delete the cloud profile?