Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: PS4 The Gentlemen Online Racing League (TGORL)

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4

PS4 The Gentlemen Online Racing League (TGORL)

So our league started this Saturday we had a grid of 10 would like 16 if possible.

We race constructors and driver championships, it is tactical. The race weekend consist of 15 minutes Qualifying, endurance race followed by a sprint race.

We are a very clean racing League and very welcoming doing practice's and sharing set up information we have world record holder tango_iced in our league (Road america GT)

Please check out our website http://tgorl.my-free.website/

We also have a video of the sprint race for you to watch https://youtu.be/yt3AuIK3K-U

if you our interested please contact us

Our next race 7th June 2015 19:30-21:00

Cheers

JamieF86
    Last edited by JamieF86; 19-06-2015 at 19:52.

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    Just curious. How are the races set up? Do you run with, or without assist? Is time of day & weather a factor? What is the A.I. setting? As for your next race, what time zone are you in, and what track and type of race, i.e., Road, GT, etc.

I'm still learning how to set up my cars, via the wheel (Thrustmaster T300RS,) and car settings, in addition to controls like "cockpit view." So do you have a minimum skill level?

Anyway, I'd love to join a club, and I do intend to race as cleanly as possible. But I'd be out of my league if I'm the only one slipping and sliding and accidentally bumping into cars as they roar past me. So any additional info will help me be prepared to race fairly.

Good luck with your club,

P.S., I saw one of your races on You Tube and it looked like fun.
    @

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4
    we have 3 more spaces in our league if any one is interest please se above or email at TGORLPS4@gmail.com

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4
    This is our first season so we currently run with the 3 assist traction control, stability control and ABS everything else is off. This first season we are running clear weather (will change next season to random) we have no A.I drivers in our league all human.

Tyre wear is run at x5 and the time is at x2, we will do 1 night race per season (the time of day is announced to the league through PSN for each race 10 days before each race weekend) . The first Season is GT3 http://tgorl.my-free.website/events check the events page.

Race weekend consist of qualifying 15 minutes, short endurance race 40 minutes then a 5 lap sprint race (where the grid order is reversed), every other Sunday 19:30-21:00 GMT next race 7th June 2015

we run practice session throughout the weeks and short sprint races in the week also. The field is currently split with a top 3 about half a second ahead the a midfield 4th-7th then the back markers half a second back from there so there is competition all the way through no skill level required.

During practice we all share set up information to try to make it competitive as possible

Add me on PSN JamieF86 i will introduce you to the rest of the racers
    Last edited by JamieF86; 19-06-2015 at 19:53.

Platform
    PS4
    Here, here.... when can we get racing....?. pls let me know how to join/register.
    Cheers
    Find and Race with me online on PS4, only on Project Cars, look for Sim-Driver-GT66 or Siinzh. Sure my Virtual clean racing buddies and I look forward to racing side by side around those corners with you too....

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4
    TGORL 1st season is currently full, at the moment we wont be doing a division 2 or a separate mid-week competition as it is a lot of work to update the site but if we do I will post on here, if we do have enough interest we will consider running another, we currently have 4 drivers on the reserve list. we hope project cars can open up the lobby so we can have more people in our league as we would love to run with 32 player 16 teams. All 16 members do drive online during the week everyone is welcome to take part in our sprint races. We will be running a a stream online through Twitch tonight from 23:15 under JamieF250686

http://tgorl.my-free.website/

Cheers for all the interest

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4
    Bump

Platform
    PS4
    I would love to join. My psn is Chappyjoker

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4
    Hi all

Our league currently has 16 players however our first race only had 10 turn up and our second race had 15 turn up we have had 2 leave and had 3 new drivers join so currently we have a full league we would like to get some more drivers so we can make a second divison if we get enough interest so at least 8.

We do run a sprint races during the week everyone can join.

Check the website tgorl.my-free.website see the contact page on site hope to hear from you soon

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PC
    Im in!
    psn: Skilltacular1988