Thread: PS4 - T300RS and Fanatec ClubSport Pedals V2 plus ClubSport Shifter SQ V 1.5

Platform
    PS4

PS4 - T300RS and Fanatec ClubSport Pedals V2 plus ClubSport Shifter SQ V 1.5

Finally Amazon have delivered my new Thrustmaster T300RS so I can ditch the controller and start to race 'properly'!

I already have a set of rubber pads to sort the '$10' brake pedal mod as shown in Inside Sim Racing's video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Idil5wuI33U

That should tide me over for now....

I also have on order the TH8A Shifter.

*IF I get on with PCars, one of the guys in our IT Dept has offered to build me a PC to run it (+ 3 screen set-up as well)....

So the question/s gents, is/are:

1) Should I forget about a future T3PA/Pro pedal upgrade and go straight to the ClubSport Pedals V2?
    2) Should I cancel the TH8A Shifter on order and use the money to get the ClubSport Shifter SQ V 1.5 (I like the easy to change H gate/sequential mode if I'm honest)?

Most importantly:
    3) Will I be able to hook the Fanatec pedals and shifter to the T300RS wheelbase directly or by a combination of wheel and USB straight into the PS4?
    4) Will the PS4 recognise and run them (now or in the future with the promised patches, etc have been sorted)...?

Hopefully some of you will have tried by now such combinations and be able to offer some helpful feedback and suggestions...?

Thanks in advance,

Damian
    Last edited by TakMan; 01-06-2015 at 12:29.

Platform
    PS4
    Are you wanting sequential or h-pattern? Go for this if you want sequential. Top quality imo. You can tell just from the sound.

https://youtu.be/k5HzN5Jhkxg

They have pedals too but you're talking about 800 atleast! Lol. Clubsport V2's are supposed to be awesome though. I'd pick them any day over T3PA-PRO's. If I could afford the CS's that is.
    PS4 + Astro A50's + Fanatec 911 Turbo s + WheelStand Pro + T300RS+ Playseat Challenge + Manual + No Assists