Page 1077 of 1082 FirstFirst ... 775779771027106710751076107710781079 ... LastLast
Results 10,761 to 10,770 of 10814

Thread: Formula One thread

Platform
    PC

Good little chat with Lewis and Lando at the beginning.
    Intel i7-4790K @4.4GHz | 16gb ram | ZOTAC GeForce GTX 1080 | 5040x1050 | Windows 8.1 64-bit | Thrustmaster TX Servo Base | Thrustmaster TH8A Shifter
    ProtoSimTech PT-1 Pedals | rSeat Evo V2 | Front/Rear Transducers | SimVibe | Black Max II Button Controller | Sennheiser PC 360 Headset

Forum Rules
    PC2 FAQ & Tips

Platform
    PS4 Pro
    Based on the info Lando got from the team,i'd say he made the right decision.
    He was faster than Lewis before it started to rain harder...
    AN OUTLAW MIGHT GIVE IN TO DESTINY BUT HIS LEGEND LIVES ON FOR ETERNITY!

DIY rig walk-through :

http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sho...nd-walkthrough

GT3 Pilot
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Konan View Post
    Afaik that was the difference that decided the race win, Hamilton didn't want to pit but the team told him that rain was going to get worse, Norris didn't want to pit but he wasn't told that conditions were going to get worse. Still I think overall Lando did a great job, led the race and kept his cool with a 7-time world champion behind him putting pressure. His win will come eventually.
    The following user likes this Post: Konan

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by FS7 View Post
    Afaik that was the difference that decided the race win, Hamilton didn't want to pit but the team told him that rain was going to get worse, Norris didn't want to pit but he wasn't told that conditions were going to get worse. Still I think overall Lando did a great job, led the race and kept his cool with a 7-time world champion behind him putting pressure. His win will come eventually.
    I don't know... He literally says in his exchange with Lewis that he ignored his crew. Ricciardo came in but he did mention it was his call.
    Intel i7-4790K @4.4GHz | 16gb ram | ZOTAC GeForce GTX 1080 | 5040x1050 | Windows 8.1 64-bit | Thrustmaster TX Servo Base | Thrustmaster TH8A Shifter
    ProtoSimTech PT-1 Pedals | rSeat Evo V2 | Front/Rear Transducers | SimVibe | Black Max II Button Controller | Sennheiser PC 360 Headset

Forum Rules
    PC2 FAQ & Tips

Platform
    PS4 Pro
    He also said the crew told him that the rain wasn't going to get worse,he was managing at that point and faster than Lewis. So i can understand his decision.

DIY rig walk-through :

The following 2 users likes this Post: bporion, PostBox981

Platform
    PC

He also said the crew told him that the rain wasn't going to get worse,he was managing at that point and faster than Lewis. So i can understand his decision.
    He could have come in right after Lewis on the following lap, but he chose to stay out. That was Lando's call on his own. As you hear from Danny's interview, he chose to come in. Yes, the team should have had better information for him, but he also could have made the call as well. It's not down to one single point of failure.

Forum Rules
    PC2 FAQ & Tips

Platform
    PS4 Pro
    Considering he still didn't know about the weather, i can imagine he'd take the chance to profit from Hamilton pitting,giving him an advantage.

DIY rig walk-through :

Platform
    PC
    Considering he still didn't know about the weather, i can imagine he'd take the chance to profit from Hamilton pitting,giving him an advantage.
    He went off the track that same lap in the wet corner (well, he went wide). In the end, it was a learning experience. He'll take what he learned, and apply it. He's young and has many years og great racing ahead of him.

Forum Rules
    PC2 FAQ & Tips

GT3 Pilot
    Platform
    PC
    Very interesting article about a bunch of things that influenced teams/drivers decisions on when to pit for inters:
    https://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/m...ecast/6676890/

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Mahjik View Post
    He could have come in right after Lewis on the following lap, but he chose to stay out.
    I think once Lewis did the move it was too late for Lando to pit as well, because Lewis´ outlap would´ve been fast enough to put Lando back into second. That way I understand Lando´s decision.
    CPU: Intel Core i9 10900K | Mainboard: MSI Z590 Pro WiFi | RAM: 32GB DDR4-3200 | GPU: Palit RTX 3090 Gaming Pro | HP Reverb G2 | Operating System: Windows 10 Home x64 | Controls: Fanatec DD1 Wheelbase / Forza Motorsport Wheel / Clubsport Pedals V3 / ClubSport Shifter SQ

In case you´re looking for some clean and relaxed online racing with 1+ hrs of racing time, take a look at this: www.malzbierbude.de
    The following 2 users likes this Post: cpcdem, Konan