Page 1081 of 1094 FirstFirst ... 8158198110311071107910801081108210831091 ... LastLast
Results 10,801 to 10,810 of 10938

Thread: Formula One thread

GT3 Pilot
    Platform
    PC
    Race highlights:

After I saw the weather at the start of the race I had my doubts whether Bottas would do well (last year's Turkish GP was a disaster for him), but I'm glad he won. Very tricky conditions, only driver to not stop for tyres was Ocon.
    The following 2 users likes this Post: cpcdem, Konan

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by FS7 View Post
    After I saw the weather at the start of the race I had my doubts whether Bottas would do well (last year's Turkish GP was a disaster for him), but I'm glad he won. Very tricky conditions, only driver to not stop for tyres was Ocon.
    Bottas seems to always do well when there is no pressure. When he's comfortable out front, he's fine. He seems to crack under the pressure most of other times which is sad because he can be fast. I do believe if Bottas was able to maximize his potential the majority of his races, Redbull would not be close in the constructors championship.

I figured Lewis was not going to get the same luck as Max and get a 2nd from taken a PU penalty. However, I do think he could have finished in the same place even if he did take a full new PU and started from the back. I do think Lewis blew it when he didn't come in for new tires the first time around. He likely could have finished a bit higher had he come in when called.

It will be interesting for the next round as typically Circuit of the Americas is a Mercedes/Lewis track.
    Intel i7-4790K @4.4GHz | 16gb ram | ZOTAC GeForce GTX 1080 | 5040x1050 | Windows 8.1 64-bit | Thrustmaster TX Servo Base | Thrustmaster TH8A Shifter
    ProtoSimTech PT-1 Pedals | rSeat Evo V2 | Front/Rear Transducers | SimVibe | Black Max II Button Controller | Sennheiser PC 360 Headset

Forum Rules
    PC2 FAQ & Tips
    The following 2 users likes this Post: Konan, Psychotik

GT3 Pilot
    Platform
    PC
    The following 2 users likes this Post: Konan, PostBox981

Platform
    PC
    Too many, if youŽd ask me.
    CPU: Intel Core i9 10900K | Mainboard: MSI Z590 Pro WiFi | RAM: 32GB DDR4-3200 | GPU: Palit RTX 3090 Gaming Pro | HP Reverb G2 | Operating System: Windows 10 Home x64 | Controls: Fanatec DD1 Wheelbase / Forza Motorsport Wheel / Clubsport Pedals V3 / ClubSport Shifter SQ

In case youŽre looking for some clean and relaxed online racing with 1+ hrs of racing time, take a look at this: www.malzbierbude.de
    The following 2 users likes this Post: John Hargreaves, Konan

GT3 Pilot
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by PostBox981 View Post
    Too many, if youŽd ask me.
    Imo the problem is more about quality than quantity, Portimao & Turkey are not in the calendar while tracks such as Abu Dhabi & Singapore are in, and there's new tracks like Jeddah & Miami that we have no idea if they'll be any good.
    The following 2 users likes this Post: Konan, PostBox981

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by FS7 View Post
    Imo the problem is more about quality than quantity, Portimao & Turkey are not in the calendar while tracks such as Abu Dhabi & Singapore are in, and there's new tracks like Jeddah & Miami that we have no idea if they'll be any good.
    For me quantity is a problem as well. I just havenŽt got the time to spend almost every single weekend on the sofa for hours, watching F1. On the other hand I have to admit that I hate to miss a GP. One GP in two weeks had turned out to be fine for me.
    CPU: Intel Core i9 10900K | Mainboard: MSI Z590 Pro WiFi | RAM: 32GB DDR4-3200 | GPU: Palit RTX 3090 Gaming Pro | HP Reverb G2 | Operating System: Windows 10 Home x64 | Controls: Fanatec DD1 Wheelbase / Forza Motorsport Wheel / Clubsport Pedals V3 / ClubSport Shifter SQ

In case youŽre looking for some clean and relaxed online racing with 1+ hrs of racing time, take a look at this: www.malzbierbude.de
    The following 2 users likes this Post: Konan, Silraed

Platform
    PS4 Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by PostBox981 View Post
    For me quantity is a problem as well. I just havenŽt got the time to spend almost every single weekend on the sofa for hours, watching F1. On the other hand I have to admit that I hate to miss a GP. One GP in two weeks had turned out to be fine for me.
    Not even mentioning the fact my wife complaining when there is yet another race on...
    "Didn't you watch last week?"
    AN OUTLAW MIGHT GIVE IN TO DESTINY BUT HIS LEGEND LIVES ON FOR ETERNITY!

DIY rig walk-through :

http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sho...nd-walkthrough
    The following 3 users likes this Post: bporion, John Hargreaves, PostBox981

GT3 Pilot
    Platform
    PC
    I live by myself so I have nobody complaining about me watching races.

Currently on free Brazilian TV channels there's F1 & Brazilian Stockcar, and Indycar & FE were broadcast up until last month when their seasons ended. So for a good portion on the year there were races on free TV channels almost every weekend between those 4 championships, whenever I'm home I like watching all those 4 championships.
    I used to watch MotoGP too but that's only on paid cable TV which I canceled a few years ago. Then there's all kinds of stuff on Youtube: Brazilian Imperio Endurance, EU/USA/Asia endurance, GT championships, DTM, SBK, etc.

I don't mind watching races on every weekend if I'm home but I understand other people preferring races every 2 weeks.
    The following 3 users likes this Post: John Hargreaves, Konan, PostBox981

GT3 Pilot
    Platform
    PC
    US GP qualifying highlights:

The following 3 users likes this Post: bporion, Konan, PostBox981

Platform
    PS4 Pro
    It's gonna be an exciting race imo...
    AN OUTLAW MIGHT GIVE IN TO DESTINY BUT HIS LEGEND LIVES ON FOR ETERNITY!

DIY rig walk-through :

http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sho...nd-walkthrough
    The following user likes this Post: bporion