Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Announcing Project CARS ON DEMAND

Platform
    PC

Exclamation Announcing Project CARS ON DEMAND

PROJECT CARS ON DEMAND is our commitment to keeping Project CARS up-to-date with the greatest, freshest, and most critical content whilst also allowing players to pick and choose the cars & tracks they want - without being locked in to a pre-paid scheme.

Project CARS was built for the future from day one and with PROJECT CARS ON DEMAND racing fans around the world will be able to enjoy a continually growing and evolving experience throughout 2015 with continual free updates that improve and expand upon the original core game, free cars and vehicle liveries delivered at no extra charge, and additional content made available without the usual obligation to purchase a long-term season pass.

For much more details, check out the Project CARS website:

http://www.projectcarsgame.com/home/...cars-on-demand

Platform
    PS4
    I don't get how this changes any thing, all you have done it made a web page giving people information about the DLC.

Can you explain how this changes anything?
    Last edited by SK8RBOI; 09-06-2015 at 17:23.
    The following user likes this Post: OperatorWay

GT3 Pilot
    Platform
    XBOX1
    Quote Originally Posted by SK8RBOI View Post
    I don't get how this changes any thing, all you have done it made a web page giving people information about the DLC.

Can you explain how this changes anything?
    The On Demand program is all about the DLC, so the website is very on point.

GT3 Pilot
    Platform
    XBOX1
    "Grouped into Track Expansion Packs along with appropriate vehicles, players will therefore get access to the most iconic, beautiful, and contemporary locations throughout the year that continue to represent a truly global snapshot of racing around the world"

Does that mean that will be cars included in the track packs?

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by SOi TheReaper View Post
    "Grouped into Track Expansion Packs along with appropriate vehicles, players will therefore get access to the most iconic, beautiful, and contemporary locations throughout the year that continue to represent a truly global snapshot of racing around the world"

Does that mean that will be cars included in the track packs?
    Most likely yes.
    Main Rig: CPU I7 10700KF@Stock + UV | GPU ASUS TUF RTX3080 Gaming OC 10GB 1920MHz@900mV | RAM G.Skill Ripjaws 32GB DDR4 3200Mhz | MB MSI Z490 Gaming Edge WiFi | SSD 1 1000GB Patriot VPN100 M.2 PCIe 3.0 x4 NVME | SSD 2 1000GB Samsung 860-EVO | O.S. Win 10 Pro 64bit | Monitor Iiyama 34" Ultrawide Curved 3440x1440 | Wheel Fanatec CSW 2.5 + Clubsport Formula V2 + CSL Elite Steering Wheel WRC | Pedals Fanatec CSL Elite LC
    Second Rig: CPU I7 4790K@Stock | GPU Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB | RAM 16GB DDR3 1866Mhz | MB Gigabyte GA-Z97X Gaming 3 | SSD Samsung 850 EVO 120GB | HDD Seagate SATA 1TB | O.S. Win 10 Pro 64bit | Wheel Logitech G27

STEAM ID: Bealdor

The forum search is a powerful tool, if you know how to use it...

Please check out our Project CARS 2 FAQ and Tips

PCARS 1 Known Issues threads: PC / PS4 / XB1
    The following user likes this Post: TheReaper GT

Platform
    PS4
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob Prange View Post
    PROJECT CARS ON DEMAND is our commitment to keeping Project CARS up-to-date with the greatest, freshest, and most critical content whilst also allowing players to pick and choose the cars & tracks they want - without being locked in to a pre-paid scheme.

Project CARS was built for the future from day one and with PROJECT CARS ON DEMAND racing fans around the world will be able to enjoy a continually growing and evolving experience throughout 2015 with continual free updates that improve and expand upon the original core game, free cars and vehicle liveries delivered at no extra charge, and additional content made available without the usual obligation to purchase a long-term season pass.

For much more details, check out the Project CARS website:

http://www.projectcarsgame.com/home/...cars-on-demand
    I haven't yet to get this DLC, when is it releasing in USA on PlayStation 4?

Thanks in advance!

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4
    Hello.
    Thanks for the 5 cars dlc for a reasonable price (just 29,- norwegian kroner), finally i got a chance to drive the Bentley Continental GT3 on PS4

One question: Will the dlc cars be included in career mode? For example when i can choose diffrent contract offers, will it be a contract to drive the Bentley Continental GT3, or the Mclaren F1 GTR? (i really hope so)
    The following user likes this Post: EFCMatthew

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by ingrobny View Post
    Hello.
    Thanks for the 5 cars dlc for a reasonable price (just 29,- norwegian kroner), finally i got a chance to drive the Bentley Continental GT3 on PS4

One question: Will the dlc cars be included in career mode? For example when i can choose diffrent contract offers, will it be a contract to drive the Bentley Continental GT3, or the Mclaren F1 GTR? (i really hope so)
    I think that would require a patch to include the DLC cars in the Career mode contract options. Unless it's picking the available cars you have access to at random. I can't remember how it works exactly off the top of my head.
    CPU: AMD FX-8350 | Mobo: ASUS Sabertooth 990FX R2.0 | Mem: 16GB G.Skill DDR3 1866 | GPU: ASUS Dual OC GeForce GTX 1070 8GB(Drvr R398.11) | Snd: Creative X-Fi XtremeGamer
    Case: THERMALTAKE Level 10 GTS | PSU: SeaSonic PRIME Platinum 650W | Monitor: 40" VISIO D40u-D1 | O/S: Win10 Pro-64bit | Controller: Thrustmaster TX w/GTE & F1 Wheels

Twitter: @ARDallas68 - Steam: SternLX
    "If somebody said they enjoyed the Nürburgring, they weren't going fast enough." ~ Sir Jackie Stewart on the Green Hell
    I appreciate those enjoying my Custom Liveries... but, please don't send me livery requests in PM's. I don't do liveries on request. Sorry.

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by ingrobny View Post
    Good question, i was just wondering the same.

Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Great job SMS!
    Project CARS 2 - Gold Member
    Xbox Series X/Seagate SSD 1 TB USB/Netgear Nighthawk xr700 Gaming Router/Thrustmaster TX/TM Leather 28 GT Rim/Wheel Stand Pro Deluxe V2/T3PA Pedals/Turtle Beach Elite Pro 2 + Superamp Pro/LGCX48OLED