Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Worst car of the game

Platform
    XBOX1
    Gotta be the Bentley Continental GT for me, I just cant get to grips with it !!
    The following user likes this Post: hotak

Platform
    PC
    Call me a bloody ignorant idiot but i avoid all road cars - i want DOWNFORCE!!!
    The great thing about pCARS is, there´s a favorite car for literally anybody in it.
    CPU: Intel Core i5 2500K@3.3GHz GPU: EVGA Geforce GTX 960 2GB [353.06] MB: Asus P8Z68-V LX [4102] MEM: Mushkin 8GB DDR3 RAM HDD: Corsair Force GT SSD 180GB [5.05] Wheel: Logitech G27 [5.10.127.0] OS: Win7 Pro x64 SP1
    In-game settings:
    RESOLUTION=1920x1080@60HZ TEXTURES=HIGH AF=x16 VSYNC=Adaptive SMAA=HIGH REFLECTIONS=HIGH ENVMAP=HIGH GRASS=HIGH TRACK/CAR/SHADOW DETAILS=HIGH MOTIONBLUR=OFF VISUALFX=FULL/ON/YES/HIGH
    When you feel that the road is escaping you, when you say to yourself, "That's it, I'm going off",
    but then instead you stay on the track, that's when you reached your limit;you've gone as fast as you could.
    The following 3 users likes this Post: Bouyo, Brian Coombes, rocho

Platform
    PC
    Whilst I agree that the Lotus 49 is a bit of a beast, I think your title should be "Hardest car..." not "Worst car...".

All the cars are great in their own way. Just some will bite you first before you finally tame them
    Processor: Intel i7-4790 @ 3.6GHz Mainboard: Asus Maximus VI Memory: 32GB DDR3 Videocard: MSI 980ti Motherboard Sound/Headphones: Creative SB Z + M/B Sound for SimVibe / Onkyo 5.1 Surround + Astro A50 Headphones Monitors: 3 x Asus 27" VN279H PSU: OCZ ZX1250W Keyboard+Mouse: Corsair Gaming K70 RBG / Logitech G700 Mouse Gamepad/Wheel: Fanatec CSWv2 + BMW Rim, Fanatex CSPv2, Fanatec CS Shifter SQ v1.5 OS: Win7 Ult x64 Storage: 256GB SSD + 3TB HDD
    Resolution: 5040x1080@60Hz Texture Res: High Texture Filter: 4x V-Sync: No AA: MSAA4x FXAA & SMAA: Off Reflections: Low Vehicle Detail: Ultra World Detail: High Shadow Detail: Low Motion Blur: None
    My vrHive Telemetry and Dash App (PC/PS4/XB1) - Forum Page: http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sho...nt-Server-more
    My vrHive Telemetry and Dash App (PC/PS4/XB1) - Web Site: www.vrhive.co.uk
    My YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/TR7V8Mike?feature=mhee
    My Twitch Channel: http://www.twitch.tv/mikeytt

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by BDR Daz View Post
    Gotta be the Bentley Continental GT for me, I just cant get to grips with it !!
    Try reducing your rear tyre pressures. I think we went a bit high on the default setup.
    The following 6 users likes this Post: BDR Daz, GenBrien, Pink_650S, r4y30n, rocho, Tommaso Rossato

Platform
    XBOX1
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Bell View Post
    Try reducing your rear tyre pressures. I think we went a bit high on the default setup.
    Will do ! it is the exit of the corners that are biting me

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by BDR Daz View Post
    Will do ! it is the exit of the corners that are biting me
    It should help a lot there. Soften the accel diff a little if that's not enough.
    The following 6 users likes this Post: BDR Daz, Cleps, Hengist, r4y30n, rocho, Tommaso Rossato

Platform
    PS4
    I happen to be at Imola with the Continental at the moment, so this is much appreciated!
    Theres something to be learned everywhere you look

BTT: Anything that has Ariel in its name
    1996: Super Nintendo l 1998: Nintendo 64 l 1999: PlayStation l 2001: PlayStation 2 l 2007: PlayStation 3 l 2011: Nintendo 3DS l 2014: PlayStation 4
    Add me on PSN for clean racing: PiinK_eMo_GiiRL

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4
    So this is my response on the Lotus 49: (i use the pad and i play on PS4)

I have switch off ALL the assist; i do today the Vintage '67 Lotus Championship, with qualifications and races; immediately during the first session of practice i notice that the car has so little grip on the corners, spin the wheels every time i touched the throttle and a lot of understeer on slow corners; so i went to box, set the tire pressure on 1 bar (rear and front) and go out again: same result.

So i go to the pits again and set the tires pressure on 1,23 bar (rear and front): i go out to try it and the understeer improves a bit, but the tires spin even more easily then before; so the last time i set the tires on 0.92 bar (rear) and 0.96 (front): a bit of understeer is remained (but acceptable), but on some occasion the wheel spin even at 15-20 Mph with very gentle throttle (for example on the last hairpin bend on SPA-Francorchamps).

I hope i be helpful on this, and thank Ian for the interest
    The following user likes this Post: Ian Bell

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PS4
    Any recommended pressures Ian, I am awful at guessing this sort of stuff.

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Pcars View Post
    Any recommended pressures Ian, I am awful at guessing this sort of stuff.
    I always go a few clicks down, test then go further if needed.
    The following 3 users likes this Post: Adamo, Hengist, Pcars