Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718

Thread: VDash (A307 S101) (Android second-screen app)

Platform
    PC
    I picked up the app last weekend, using it for Pcars on Xbox one, and I'm really liking it so far. Quick question though, is there a way to be able to view all of the user created dashboards that are on your site on the mobile app? I really like some of those dashboard layouts, and would love an easy way to get them on my tablet that I use for my HUD.

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by hpiguy View Post
    I picked up the app last weekend, using it for Pcars on Xbox one, and I'm really liking it so far. Quick question though, is there a way to be able to view all of the user created dashboards that are on your site on the mobile app? I really like some of those dashboard layouts, and would love an easy way to get them on my tablet that I use for my HUD.
    Preview on the website. As for getting them on your tablet, the import is pretty straight forward. Just download the file and then use the IMPORT function in the app to "install" it.

Be aware that I am not sure how much Flynny75 is supporting this right now. He hasn't been very interactive lately. I'm not saying it's a "dead" project, but it certainly seems to be in hiatus for the moment. His personal life seems ot have gotten very hectic in the past 6 - 8 months.

The app itself works great, and I truly appreciate the fact that a single dash app supports so many sims in one nice neat package.
    CanAm Virtual Racing League - League President Twitter: @canamvrl @F1_Racer68
    System Specs
    CPU - AMD Ryzen 5 3600X w/Wraith Spire Cooler MoBo - MSI X570 Gaming Plus RAM - 16GB 3200 DDR4, Video - Zotac GTX1060 AMP! 6GB DDR5, OS - Win10 Pro 64bit, SSD - Corsair 240GB Force LE, Controller - Fanatec CSW v2.5, CSL Elite LC Pedals, DIY Button Box, G27 Shifter (USB) Monitor - Samsung UN28H4000AF 28" LED x3

Platform
    PC
    Ah, thanks for the help F1 Racer, I'll give that a go when I get home in a bit. The community created dashboards that mimic the real deal make this my favorite HUD. Hopefully Flynny's life is hectic for good reasons and not bad. Now if Codemasters would just add UDP support to console versions of Dirt Rally.
    The following user likes this Post: F1_Racer68

Platform
    PC
    Worked like a champ, it's really cool to have the dash from the real car on my HUD. Thanks for the help F1 Racer!
    The following user likes this Post: F1_Racer68

Platform
    PC
    No problem. Glad it worked for you.
    CanAm Virtual Racing League - League President Twitter: @canamvrl @F1_Racer68
    System Specs
    CPU - AMD Ryzen 5 3600X w/Wraith Spire Cooler MoBo - MSI X570 Gaming Plus RAM - 16GB 3200 DDR4, Video - Zotac GTX1060 AMP! 6GB DDR5, OS - Win10 Pro 64bit, SSD - Corsair 240GB Force LE, Controller - Fanatec CSW v2.5, CSL Elite LC Pedals, DIY Button Box, G27 Shifter (USB) Monitor - Samsung UN28H4000AF 28" LED x3

WMD Member
    Platform
    PC
    Not familiar with Android devices. Would a cheap 7" tablet like this

https://www.amazon.ca/SainSonic-Reso...android+tablet

Be enough for this app?

Rookie
    Platform
    PC
    It's good to know that it is working on various or different devices, I am glad to receive this suggestion, this idea is really best and I am surely going to implement the bars.