Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How to arrange a lemans race out of career mode?(choose exactly the opponents)

Platform
    PC

How to arrange a lemans race out of career mode?(choose exactly the opponents)

Hello all and thank you SMS for this wonderful game.

Is it possible to arrange a le mans race out of career mode?

Because in quick race weekend if I choose a multi class race then the game chooses the opponent cars and it's a mess because it chooses cars from many different categories that are not in le mans.

Actually this question could be more general not just about le mans. Can I create quick weekend race where I get to choose exactly my opponents classes or their cars. If not I think this should definitely be implemented.
    The following 3 users likes this Post: GoonerUK, JorgeANeto, seb02

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by D4rkst3EL View Post
    Hello all and thank you SMS for this wonderful game.

Is it possible to arrange a le mans race out of career mode?

Because in quick race weekend if I choose a multi class race then the game chooses the opponent cars and it's a mess because it chooses cars from many different categories that are not in le mans.

Actually this question could be more general not just about le mans. Can I create quick weekend race where I get to choose exactly my opponents classes or their cars. If not I think this should definitely be implemented.
    At the moment I do not believe you can no. (correct me if im wrong here)
    PC CPU-Intel i7 3.2 gHz GPU- EVGA GTX 970 SSC ACX 2.0+, MB: GIGABYTE GA-X58 HDD:1TB 7200 RPM
    HDMI to 50" TV as Monitor Thrustmaster TX
    PCRA Member http://pcraleague.com/

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Raven403 View Post
    At the moment I do not believe you can no. (correct me if im wrong here)
    I think you are right as I cannot find a way to do this.

In my opinion such a feature should exist. Other racing sims with less features allow you to choose your opponents one by one and create an event tailored to your needs.

I wanted to create a Le mans event now that the race happened this weekend but the only way is to progress in Career and get the invite, so no event for me

Platform
    PC
    Agreed, In my humble opinion, If you select "MultiClass" in the menu, a Sub menu should then appear to select the Number of classes, and what class. Similar to the Weather system. Like choose up to 4 slots, and options for each slot 'random', GT, LMP2, etc etc
    PC CPU-Intel i7 3.2 gHz GPU- EVGA GTX 970 SSC ACX 2.0+, MB: GIGABYTE GA-X58 HDD:1TB 7200 RPM
    The following 11 users likes this Post: 2stains, AirFlight101, AndrexUK, doyley101, eracerhead, FS7, JorgeANeto, pollinho123, Reiche, seb02, Slowsley

Platform
    PS4
    Raven

Thats exactly what i wish too. And i don't understand why this is not possible because it is so logical. I would like to know it this feature is still not in game because of technical limitations (RAM for example) or because of lacking knowledge about endurance racing at SMS. Many people in this forum from WMD promised that this feature will be delivered by an update. I'm waiting for this, this feature will be a game changer for all endurance fans!!! +24H Nordscheife with Nürbugring GP attached and the Animated Pit Crews. OMG!!
    The following 5 users likes this Post: FS7, iPlay, KkDrummer, Raven403, Reiche

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by AirFlight101 View Post
    Raven

Thats exactly what i wish too. And i don't understand why this is not possible because it is so logical. I would like to know it this feature is still not in game because of technical limitations (RAM for example) or because of lacking knowledge about endurance racing at SMS. Many people in this forum from WMD promised that this feature will be delivered by an update. I'm waiting for this, this feature will be a game changer for all endurance fans!!! +24H Nordscheife with Nürbugring GP attached and the Animated Pit Crews. OMG!!
    Lack of time is the magic phrase here. The devs are working their behinds of to get the most game breaking bugs ironed out first.
    Main Rig: CPU I7 10700KF@Stock + UV | GPU ASUS TUF RTX3080 Gaming OC 10GB 1920MHz@900mV | RAM G.Skill Ripjaws 32GB DDR4 3200Mhz | MB MSI Z490 Gaming Edge WiFi | SSD 1 1000GB Patriot VPN100 M.2 PCIe 3.0 x4 NVME | SSD 2 1000GB Samsung 860-EVO | O.S. Win 10 Pro 64bit | Monitor Iiyama 34" Ultrawide Curved 3440x1440 | Wheel Fanatec CSW 2.5 + Clubsport Formula V2 + CSL Elite Steering Wheel WRC | Pedals Fanatec CSL Elite LC
    Second Rig: CPU I7 4790K@Stock | GPU Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB | RAM 16GB DDR3 1866Mhz | MB Gigabyte GA-Z97X Gaming 3 | SSD Samsung 850 EVO 120GB | HDD Seagate SATA 1TB | O.S. Win 10 Pro 64bit | Wheel Logitech G27

STEAM ID: Bealdor

The forum search is a powerful tool, if you know how to use it...

Please check out our Project CARS 2 FAQ and Tips

PCARS 1 Known Issues threads: PC / PS4 / XB1
    The following 5 users likes this Post: Cheesenium, KkDrummer, Morgan Henstridge, Raven403, Reiche

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by AirFlight101 View Post
    Raven

Oh I hadnt heard it was coming in an update thats good to know.

Yeah I expect after the bugs are squashed things will get more Feature DLC focused

WMD Member
    That would be fantastic. I was having some fun in Le Mans now, the visual are unbelievable perfect, the track looks exactly the real thing... It's a pity I couldn't put some GTs and Prototypes that I'd like to. If I choose "Multi-Class" the game engine pick some random classes (all protos or all gts), putting old-fashioned prototypes with Audi R18 together, it's a complete mess.
    The following 3 users likes this Post: AngelBrow, Raven403, seb02

Any idea if this is on the cards at all?
    3.4GHz Intel Core i5-3570K | Gigabyte GA-Z77X-UD5H | 8GB Corsair VENGEANCE DDR3 1600 MHz | 2 x Palit GeForce GTX 670 2GB SLI

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4
    ... my day-one option wish for every multi-single race... don't understand, why it is still not a feature...