Page 1 of 117 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Announcing Project CARS 2 - Sign Up Closed

Platform
    PC

Announcing Project CARS 2 - Sign Up Closed

Following Project CARS’ smashing success around the globe, Slightly Mad Studios are proud to announce the second title to be funded & developed by their innovative World of Mass Development portal: Project CARS 2.

World of Mass Development once again allows gamers around the world to help shape & develop an AAA racing title, giving every interested gamer the chance to follow the development process from up close by getting access to regular development builds and vote on key decisions regarding the title’s development.

More details are available over at WMD:

http://www.wmdportal.com/projectnews...2-sign-up-now/

Platform
    PC
    When i click on the link in the PCARS 2 page, i'm directed to a login on WMD (username/password) without the ability to chose a tier level?
    What do i need to do, as i want to sign up now.

Edit: Never mind I figured out the registration part
    Last edited by mister dog; 22-06-2015 at 17:08.

Platform
    PS4
    ditto. also, do you accept dollars, lol?

Superkart Pilot PeoplesChampion's Avatar
    Platform
    XBOX1
    Quote Originally Posted by mister dog View Post
    When i click on the link in the PCARS 2 page, i'm directed to a login on WMD (username/password) without the ability to chose a tier level?

I would also like to register and invest.
    XBox Live GamerTag: v Illuminated v

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by mister dog View Post

Did you register for an account?
    Steam - Chips N Queso - PCRALeague.com (No Assists/North America/Sunday Nights)

Intel Core I5-4590 / ASRock H97M PRO4 / 8 GB Crucial Ballixtix Sport DDR3 / EVGA 970 SSC ACX / WD Caviar Blue 1TB / Corsair CX 750W / Toshiba 40" LED / Steelseries H Wireless / Thrustmaster TX/T3PA Pro

Rookie
    Platform
    PS4

Good Stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Rob Prange View Post
    Following Project CARS’ smashing success around the globe, Slightly Mad Studios are proud to announce the second title to be funded & developed by their innovative World of Mass Development portal: Project CARS 2.

World of Mass Development once again allows gamers around the world to help shape & develop an AAA racing title, giving every interested gamer the chance to follow the development process from up close by getting access to regular development builds and vote on key decisions regarding the title’s development.

More details are available over at WMD:

http://www.wmdportal.com/projectnews...2-sign-up-now/
    ~Thanks for the update!
    It's great and exciting news. Vision of Project Cars II looks promising. We wish to see its delivery as marked!

Platform
    PS4
    The Project CARS 2 Vision

PRO RACING. ANYTIME. ANYWHERE.
    •THE LARGEST TRACK ROSTER EVER – 50 unique locations and 200+ courses including ‘loose surface racing’ on dirt, gravel, mud, and snow. All will have dynamic time of day and weather allowing you to play anytime, anywhere
    •THE WIDEST VARIETY OF MOTORSPORTS with 8 different disciplines now including Rallycross, Hillclimbs, and Touge. 200+ cars from over 40 different vehicle classes including never-before-seen Concepts and Banned Race Cars
    •CO-OP CAREER – Play as the Teammate Driver, Spotter, Driver Swap, or Co-Pilot. More choices, more opportunities, more strategy, greater risks and greater rewards
    •SEAMLESSLY CONNECTED – Socialize and compete via Online Track Days, have players from around the world take the place of AI-controlled drivers in your solo play, and get news updates on the Driver Network around you
    •PRO ESPORTS RACING – Skill & Behavioural-based matchmaking, create your own Online Racing Leagues, and Live Broadcast and Spectator functionality
    •YOUR HOME FOR RACING – Your own personal, customisable Test Track to tune and test your cars. Invite others to showcase your passion for racing and learn race craft and engineering with the Project CARS Academy

Wow guys!
    l hope you can pull this off, it sounds amazing on paper, l wish you all the best for your new project
    1996: Super Nintendo l 1998: Nintendo 64 l 1999: PlayStation l 2001: PlayStation 2 l 2007: PlayStation 3 l 2011: Nintendo 3DS l 2014: PlayStation 4
    Add me on PSN for clean racing: PiinK_eMo_GiiRL
    The following 5 users likes this Post: Dan77 DESTROYER, Henrique Clausing, Kart14, NoBrakes, SphereOfChaos

Platform
    PS4
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	3845 
Size:	19.2 KB 
ID:	208736
    Wheel: Thrustmaster T300RS with Ferrari F1 Rim
    Pedals: G27 Seat: Playseat Revolution GT PSN: chig88
    The following 7 users likes this Post: Awong124, falm, GenBrien, mister dog, nissan4ever, Pink_650S, yopp90

Platform
    PC
    Activation not working. Will try later.
    Steam - Chips N Queso - PCRALeague.com (No Assists/North America/Sunday Nights)

Intel Core I5-4590 / ASRock H97M PRO4 / 8 GB Crucial Ballixtix Sport DDR3 / EVGA 970 SSC ACX / WD Caviar Blue 1TB / Corsair CX 750W / Toshiba 40" LED / Steelseries H Wireless / Thrustmaster TX/T3PA Pro

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Ch1ps N Queso View Post
    Did you register for an account?
    Yes i did now, click on the link to register and when you get at the logon page, click on the other link mentioned in the message to really register at WMD