Thread: Car Racing website?

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PC

Car Racing website?

So I'm at work, bored. Anyone knows a nice racing website? As in news, columns, something like the espn of racing? Analysis and stuff like that. Cheers.

Platform
    PC
    *Disclaimer: comments are only my own musings, not 'stating opinions as facts' or 'speaking for others.'
    Platform: desktop PC | OS: Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit | Wheel: ThrustMaster T150
    CPU: Intel i7-4790K 4GHz quad-core | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3 1866MHz
    Video card: EVGA GeForce GTX 970 4GB PCIe3.0x16 | Display: Asus VG248QE 24-inch 144Hz 1ms 1920x1080
    System SSD: Crucial MX200 250GB SATA3 | Game SSD: Samsung 850 Evo 500GB SATA3

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PC
    Not really helpful mate, even though I got your point, not needed.

If I google modified cars website, I won't be able to find speedhunters for example.

Platform
    PS4
    Well there is SpeedCafe but I do have a suspicion you're not from Australia. It does have a global section though... so it is something I guess

Platform
    PS4
    Motorsport.com is the one I use the most, Daily Sportscar is good as well...

GT3 Pilot
    Platform
    XBOX1
    I like to watch Chris Harris videos, he is funny and drive some racing beasts along with the normal and supercars. For news I use the official categories sites. I mainly follow Tudor Supercar Series, Nascar, world challenge, wec and FiA gt3

Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Quote Originally Posted by OperatorWay View Post
    How's that useful?

I use Autosport (although it's subscription only which is frustrating especially as I am a subscriber to the mag but can NEVER make the website accept my details), and crash.net which is very good for up to date results and the odd interesting column. Sniff-Petrol is great for a lighter hearted side (if it's still around, haven't checked it for ages)

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by sergiumtz View Post
    Not really helpful mate, even though I got your point, not needed.
    So, because I can't possibly know exactly what you're looking for, I'm "not really helpful" by linking to a search that provides a large sampling of relevant items for you to choose from?

Are you planning to go through every link that everyone posts here & tell each of them that they're also "not helpful" if their particular link isn't exactly what you wanted either?

You're very welcome for the fact that responded at all. Your thread sat for over an hour with no responses, so at least I replied with something relevant for you to browse through while you were "at work, bored."

I guess it's true what they say: if you want answers on the internet, people will ignore the question until somebody posts an answer that someone else doesn't like.
    *Disclaimer: comments are only my own musings, not 'stating opinions as facts' or 'speaking for others.'
    Platform: desktop PC | OS: Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit | Wheel: ThrustMaster T150
    CPU: Intel i7-4790K 4GHz quad-core | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3 1866MHz
    Video card: EVGA GeForce GTX 970 4GB PCIe3.0x16 | Display: Asus VG248QE 24-inch 144Hz 1ms 1920x1080
    System SSD: Crucial MX200 250GB SATA3 | Game SSD: Samsung 850 Evo 500GB SATA3

http://www.motorsport.com/ & http://www.autosport.com/ are the ones I use the most, Autosport is good until you use up all of your free views which depending on how bored you are can be used up surprisingly quickly! Don't get me wrong though Motorsport is very good and I'm using that a lot more than Autosport now.
    Eagerly awaiting the Nintendo Switch (formorly known as the NX) version of Project CARS 2!

Platform
    PS4
    Quote Originally Posted by graveltrap View Post
    Motorsport.com is the one I use the most, Daily Sportscar is good as well...
    beat me too it, Daily sports car is brilliant.

Check out www.sportscar365.com
    http://www.endurance-info.com/fr/
    YouTube Channel
    Official Host for UK PS4 pad users Sunday Racers thread
    My setups, mostly GT3 Pcars Setup Website
    PSN: jimmy_b_84
    GT3 Pit Stop Guide Strategy Calculator (Version 2 for Open Office and Google Sheets)