Thread: [NO] Removing own time from the Leaderboard - Possible?

WMD Member
    Platform
    PC

[NO] Removing own time from the Leaderboard - Possible?

Is it possible to remove your own time from the leaderboard? I'm pretty sure one of my fast times was the result of all four wheels over the white line exiting turn 1 on Silverstone international (and also again before entering hanger straight), obviously i'd like to beat it cleanly but i'm trying to get my head around the tuning side as my times are all with the default set-up and the only way I go faster now is to alter the setup.

I'm managing to get some times in the top 50% but if I know I've gone off and the time is still registered it just doesn't feel right to me, and isn't fair on those around me that were clean.

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Daveesaunders View Post
    Is it possible to remove your own time from the leaderboard? I'm pretty sure one of my fast times was the result of all four wheels over the white line exiting turn 1 on Silverstone international (and also again before entering hanger straight), obviously i'd like to beat it cleanly but i'm trying to get my head around the tuning side as my times are all with the default set-up and the only way I go faster now is to alter the setup.

I'm managing to get some times in the top 50% but if I know I've gone off and the time is still registered it just doesn't feel right to me, and isn't fair on those around me that were clean.
    brake a little earlier into corners, find reference points from the track itself. ex. on zolder heading to turn 5 behind the pits (Chicane), as the small straight is coming to an end on the right side there is an orange board held on a metal object, i brake when i reach that point every time because thats the exact distance and it works everytime when i can hit those kerbs in such a way to eliminate half a second a lap on that alone. later on in the lap just before the pit entry from the track there is a advertisement board above at the end of the straight just before those corners (Jacky Ickx corners), i use the shadow on the track i brake around 2 meters before the shadow on the ground and find the mark each time.

what car you using anyway? some cars like the lykan hypersport are a real handful to drive.
    | MoBo: X79 Extreme6/GB | Socket : i7-3820 @ 3.6GHZ | PSU: Silent Pro 1200W | HDD: 1TB Sata drive | GFX: EVGA Nvidia GTX 970 4GB | Mem: 16GB Corsair DDR3 | Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit | BenQ Senseye 22" 2ms | Drivers all up to date | Net Connection based on BT line reliability (For what little thats worth!) |

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    I also would like info about that. As I have a bug time of 14 seconds on a map since a week and its not getting deleted.
    Last edited by Jego; 10-07-2015 at 09:30.

Umer Ahmad
    Not possible, however
    The following user likes this Post: Daveesaunders

WMD Member
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by xautos View Post

what car you using anyway? some cars like the lykan hypersport are a real handful to drive.
    Merc SLS AMG, giving the RUF SMS a run at the moment.

Thanks Umer, I've voted in that thread.