Page 471 of 471 FirstFirst ... 371421461469470471
Results 4,701 to 4,705 of 4705

Thread: The 'Look, I just bought' thread

Platform
    PC
    Was on my own doing the supermarket shopping this morning while wifey was working an extra shift. Forgot the salad and fresh veg, but bought lots of bacon and this seemed to fall into the trolley
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WIN_20210724_20_08_02_Pro.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	175.4 KB 
ID:	284880
    Will post in the Lego thread when I build it.
    i7-7700K/MSI RTX 3080/Win10 64bit/64Gb RAM/Asus Xonar DX+Beyer Dynamic DT990 Pro headphones/LG 34" UM65 @2560x1080/HP Reverb G2/Fanatec CSL wheel + Clubsport V3 pedals/DSD P2 button box

WMD1 + WMD2 Member
    The following 6 users likes this Post: bporion, EmilGlockner, Mad Al, Olijke Poffer, PostBox981, Womp83

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDad View Post
    I bought NMS a long long time ago, it's one of those games I feel I wasted money on
    Yeah I had the same. Bought it at release. Now 5 years later it is really changed that much. Looks great, play’s smooth. Just an awesome job of the developer after the disaster they released 5 years ago.
    The community is growing rapidly.
    Steam: Bull Shark CPU: Intel i7 8700k 6 cores @ 4.9 Ghz | RAM: 16GB G-Skill Trident Z RGB DDR4 @ 3000 Mhz | GPU: MSI GTX 1080 Ti 11 GB Mobo: MSI Z370 Krait Gaming | SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | OS: Win 10 x64 | Screen:Triple IIyama PROLITE XUB2792QSU-B1 7680x1440 | Controller:Fanatec CSW v2.5, ClubSport Shifter SQ V 1.5, CSL Elite pedals & loadcell brake| Misc: Oculus Rift , Simlab GT1 EVO Rig , Wife for serving Coffee and Beer.

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Olijke Poffer View Post
    Yeah I had the same. Bought it at release. Now 5 years later it is really changed that much. Looks great, play’s smooth. Just an awesome job of the developer after the disaster they released 5 years ago.
    I was so hyped and got it day one also, disappointed but with you saying this i may just have to install it again. Are you using Vulkan or OpenGL API?

lol, i just checked, NMS was the third game i bought after my move to PC!! It was AC, BeamNG then NMS on 12 August 2016 for $59.99 USD ! Funny what i was hyped for back then, AC was a great purchase and im still to see if Beam can get there. It is showing great gains but it is slow progress.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot (153).jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	93.4 KB 
ID:	284881
    Last edited by BigDad; Today at 03:59.
    GPU:Galax GTX1080Ti EXOC/CPU:Intel i7 7700K@ 5.1GHz/Cooler:Noctua NH-u14s/Mobo:Asrock z170 Extreme4/RAM:16GB Trident Z 3200mhz C14/PSU: CM V750/Storage: 4TB WD/250GB Evo 850 SSD/Case:Storm Enforcer/OS:Win 10/Display: AOC 27G2 144Hz Triples /Rig:GT Ultimate-Zero Flex Mods/Wheel:Fanatec CSW v2/McLaren V2 rim/CS Universal Hub - 320mm Momo rim/Shifter:CSS SQ1.5/Pedals:Clubsport/ Steam:2ndLastJedi

Platform
    PC
    I use Vulcan as there is no other option anymore. And single screen 1440p with all settings maxed out.
    I bought it at release on the PS4 and later when I bought a PC I bought it again but as everybody knows, NMS was a disaster. Now 5 years later and with all the big updates still free, they did an awesome job if you ask me. That said, if you don’t like this type of games, then you will not have much fun, for me it is very relaxing.
    Tip, if you want to be rich, make sure you buy cobalt and cobalt and cobalt. Tons of it. Sell it on a space station, and buy it directly back. I have a storage container on my Freighter full with cobalt. Sell it for 50mil and buy it back for 10mil. Go to a new station and repeat. Got 1.9Bil at the moment. More than enough.
    Anyway, install it and give it a go. MP is much better, new missions etc. There still is a last free big update in development, Will be released any time soon now
    Last edited by Olijke Poffer; Today at 08:19.
    Steam: Bull Shark CPU: Intel i7 8700k 6 cores @ 4.9 Ghz | RAM: 16GB G-Skill Trident Z RGB DDR4 @ 3000 Mhz | GPU: MSI GTX 1080 Ti 11 GB Mobo: MSI Z370 Krait Gaming | SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | OS: Win 10 x64 | Screen:Triple IIyama PROLITE XUB2792QSU-B1 7680x1440 | Controller:Fanatec CSW v2.5, ClubSport Shifter SQ V 1.5, CSL Elite pedals & loadcell brake| Misc: Oculus Rift , Simlab GT1 EVO Rig , Wife for serving Coffee and Beer.
    The following user likes this Post: BigDad

Australia. Home of Mount Panorama, Bathurst
    Platform
    PS4
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDad View Post
    I was so hyped and got it day one also, disappointed but with you saying this i may just have to install it again. Are you using Vulkan or OpenGL API?

lol, i just checked, NMS was the third game i bought after my move to PC!! It was AC, BeamNG then NMS on 12 August 2016 for $59.99 USD ! Funny what i was hyped for back then, AC was a great purchase and im still to see if Beam can get there. It is showing great gains but it is slow progress.
    I haven't played NMS for a little while now, but yeah, it's now a very different game to what it was when it first released. My brother did the same as you guys and bought it on release. So i've played it and seen it evolve over that time.

Tip, if you want to be rich, make sure you buy cobalt and cobalt and cobalt. Tons of it. Sell it on a space station, and buy it directly back. I have a storage container on my Freighter full with cobalt. Sell it for 50mil and buy it back for 10mil. Go to a new station and repeat. Got 1.9Bil at the moment. More than enough.
    Anyway, install it and give it a go. MP is much better, new missions etc. There still is a last free big update in development, Will be released any time soon now
    If you have the resources to do so, i suggest you find a good spot to set up an activated indium mine/farm. Try to find an EM power hot spot, and an underground act. indy deposit close to each other, then set up a base in between them and stretch it out to reach both spots. Myself and a friend did that (started off with gold and silver mines, then upgraded) and we made an absolute ton of units. Act. indium sells for a lot, and a hauler or storage crate full of it will give your units a massive boost. And if you're at a point where i am and just have too much of everything cause you've finished story mode, upgraded everything you can and have nothing to spend units on, you can always give it away to random people at the nexus hub. They love it.
    The following user likes this Post: Olijke Poffer